Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for a Staff Frontend Software Engineer to join our Forecast One team to lead a group of frontend engineers and evolve one of Clari’s most utilized products - Forecast.
We at Clari develop Enterprise SaaS products, fundamentally powered by AI and Analytics to transform the way customers track, forecast, and predict revenue. As part of the Forecast One team, you’ll be instrumental in adding new user experiences to the Forecast product, and in contributing to projects that will expand Clari’s serviceable addressable market. You’ll also have the opportunity to be a critical technical leader in the Product Engineering org. As a frontend product engineer, we are looking for candidates ideally with extensive experience in a modern frontend framework (React, Angular, etc.), and charting libraries like D3.
We’re a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers who have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Build reusable and shareable UI components using a frontend framework (React, Angular, etc.) to empower Forecast workflows
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Architects and other cross-functional partners to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base
- Improve the quality of our Frontend deliverables and testing, and help the team adopt best practices
- Actively mentor engineers in the organization to help them grow
- Work with the Frontend Working Group at Clari to introduce and improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Strong technical background, including 8+ years of experience building impactful large-scale applications with a frontend framework
- Experience with building reusable frontend components or libraries
- Skilled in working across engineering teams in building technical architecture and design alignment, driving decision making, and communicating transparently
- Cross-team communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to product managers, designers, support staff, and other engineers
- Experience with full-stack development, front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest/Playwright), Redux, SVG, D3, and GraphQ
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $168,000 to $253,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.