Nov 16, 2023 - Reserv, Inc is hiring a remote Adjusting Support Specialist, UK. 📍Location: UK.
Reserv is an insurtech creating and incubating cutting-edge AI and automation technology to bring efficiency and simplicity to claims. Founded by insurtech veterans with deep experience in SaaS and digital claims, Reserv is venture-backed by Bain Capital and Altai Ventures and began operations in May 2022. We are focused on automating highly manual tasks to tackle long-standing problems in claims and set a new standard for TPAs, insurance technology providers, and adjusters alike.
We have ambitious (but attainable!) goals and need adjusters who can work in an evolving environment. If building a leading TPA and the prospect of tackling the long-standing challenges of the claims role sounds exciting, we can't wait to meet you.
About the role
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Adjuster Support Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a team of multi-line adjusters with administrative responsibilities to move claims to resolution. Tasks will include setting up claim files, data entry, financial reconciliation, and document review/upload.
The ideal candidate has a willingness to help us continuously improve the support function, build and document new processes, and consistently look for ways to streamline their function. In addition, you will collaborate closely with our claims adjusters and leadership to give feedback and identify technology and process improvements.
*Please note that this is an hourly, overtime eligible role.
Who you are
- Highly motivated and growth-oriented
- You're excited by the prospect of building a tech-driven claims org
- Passionate claims support professional who cares about the customer and their experience
- Empathetic. You exercise empathy and patience towards everyone you interact with
- Sense of urgency - at all times. That does not mean working at all hours
- Creative. You can find the right exit ramp (pun intended) for the resolution of the claim that is in the insured’s best interest
- Conflict-enjoyer. Conflict does not have to be adversarial, but it HAS to be conversational
- Curious. You have to want to know the whole story so you can make the right decisions early and action them to a prompt resolution
- Anti-status quo. You don’t just wish things were done differently, you act on it
- Communicative. (we'd love to know what this means to you)
- And did we mention, you have a sense of humour. Claims are hard enough as it is
What we need
We need you to do all the things typical to the role:
- Gather necessary information from documents and customer conversations to set up and assign claim files with complete and accurate information
- Manage a queue of tasks timely and effectively to ensure claims adjusters have the information they need
- Manage incoming (electronic) mail and upload to the correct claim
- Prepare standard form letters and claim closing documents
- Strong with time management and prioritization to manage multiple types of tasks and SLAs
- Enjoys working with and learning new technologies to improve process and maximize efficiency
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a support or other administrative capacity for an insurance risk organization or compliance organization such as:
- Claims support experience
- Policy admin support
- Compliance database management
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Must also have superior organisational skills and the ability to prioritize the workload.
- Working knowledge of personal computer required, including Google Docs, Sheets and other mainframe applications, as necessary
- Generous health-insurance package with nationwide coverage, vision, & dental
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- Competitive holiday / leave policy in addition to bank holidays – we want our employees fresh, healthy, happy, and energized!
- Industry Qualifications paid by us (after a qualifying period)
- Work from anywhere to facilitate your work life balance paired with frequent, regular corporate retreats to build team cohesion, reinforce culture, and have fun
- Laptop, large second monitor, and other quality-of-life equipment you may want. Technology is something that should make your life easier, not harder!
At Reserv, we value diversity and believe that a variety of perspectives leads to innovation and success. We are actively seeking candidates who will bring unique perspectives and experiences to our team and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you believe you are a good fit for this role, we would love to hear from you!