Nov 16, 2023 - Netomi is hiring a remote Data Scientist - I. 📍Location: USA.
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
Do you believe in the missions of intelligence agencies? Are you interested in building state-of-the-art NLP models and solving complex technical challenges? Do you want to be a part of our journey in shaping the future of Automated Customer Service?
If you are interested in working on some of the most challenging technical and programmatic issues, we would love to discuss with you the exciting work and career opportunities at Netomi.
As a Data Scientist at Netomi, you will drive NLP and machine learning projects and be responsible for developing methodology and solutions to support technical, analytical, and operational requirements.
- Apply knowledge in one or more of the following areas to achieve goals and deliver results
- Computer programming (programming languages, computer science, scientific computing)
- Computer analytics architecture (e.g. distributed computing and modern databases)
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts.
- Work as a direct contributor and key technical advisor to define the roadmap of projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- 1+ years of work experience related to statistical analysis, machine learning models and programming.
- Self-motivated and driven to satisfy intellectual curiosity through the pursuit of learning and development of new skills.
- Experience working with a wide variety of statistical models such as linear/logistic regression, clustering, classification, support vector machines (SVM) neural networks, Random Forest, CRF, Bayesian models, supervised/unsupervised learning, etc. The ideal candidate will have a wide coverage of the different methods/models, and an in-depth knowledge of some.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques (POS Tagging, NER, Semantic Role Labelling etc.) and good working experience with at least one of the frameworks (e.g. Stanford NLP, Apache OpenNLP, Mallet, Ling pipe, NLTK).
- Deep knowledge and experience in Information Extraction ( structured and unstructured data), Knowledge Information Retrieval and Knowledge Representation.
- It would be good to have if the candidate has knowledge of Deep Learning (ANN, CNN, RBM) and has NLP Deep Learning experience related to Word2Vec, Thought Vectors.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.