We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer, who has hands-on experience in machine learning system development, Cloud computing, backend development and AI/ML.
• Automate end-to-end ETL/ML pipelines with structural understanding of data products.
. Automate, deploy and maintain ML pipelines into existing cloud resources.
• Work with team members to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data product needs.
• Work with team members to evaluate and improve existing ML system and models.
• A background in computer science with a minimum of 2 years professional experience
• Strong Python/Java programming skills
• Experience in implementing data pipelines using python
• Experience with workflow scheduling / orchestration such as Kubernetes, Airflow or Oozie
• Extract Transform Load (ETL) experience using Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, or similar technologies
• Experience with query APIs using JSON, ProtocolBuffers, or XML
• Experience with Unix-based command line interface and Bash scripts
• Experience with computer vision or natural language processing a plus.
• Database development experience with Relational or MPP/distributed systems such as Oracle/Teradata/Vertica/Hive a plus
• Data visualization or web development skills a plus
Bachelors in computer science or engineering; Advanced degree preferre