To be successful in this role, the following skills and experience is desired:
· 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing or support role in any of the following: technical escalation support, product support, developer support, IT DevOps, IT Admin/support, Systems Development, or Consulting or IT/Network Operations.
· 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
o Microsoft Azure Platform:
o Cloud Computing
o Microsoft Azure architecture and its components (Fabric, Compute, Storage, RDOS, Management Portal)
o Microsoft Cognitive Services (including Azure OpenAI) & IoT services (only required 1 of services)
o Knowledge of Service oriented architecture.
· Familiarity with development: tools, language, process, methods, troubleshooting
o Experience with Data Integration solutions and services
o Experience with Open-Source technology preferred
o Experience with C#, JAVA, .NET, PowerShell, CLI, Cognitive Services (including Azure OpenAI) and/or IoT (only required 1 of services))
- Experience with workflow automation tools like Power automate, Azure automation etc.
o Service engineering and/or DevOps experience at internet scale involving user data and/or software development for an enterprise-level product
· Superior problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Experience in a Tier 2/3 environment is preferred
- BS in computer science or engineering or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Passion for technology and customer supportability
- Leadership - handle technically challenging and politically hot customer situations
- Strong communications skills - excellent spoken and written English communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues clearly and concisely to a general audience
- Ability to drive meetings and discussions remotely with authority
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships over long distances and remote technologies like Skype
- Ability to partner within virtual teams and execute multiple technical initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Engineering teams to drive architectural changes to improve the stability of environments
- Ability to prioritize core role responsibilities vs. other work requests received
- Logical and critical thinking
- Ability to deal with ambiguity under continual deadline constraints