Nov 19, 2023 - Constructor is hiring a remote EMEA Enterprise Account Executive. 📍Location: UK.
Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world. We serve billions of requests every week, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We’re approximately doubling year over year despite the market slow down and have customers in every eCommerce vertical. We’re a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and are excited by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be building relationships with high-value prospective customers by learning about their organizational structure, influencers, and decision makers. You'll be managing the entire process of the sales cycle and be responsible for negotiating prices and marshaling our engineering resources to close the sale. You'll learn about our customers' needs and provide continuous feedback to the product team to ensure that we're always building features that our customers find valuable.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have a minimum of 4+ years of proven experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions, preferred Marketing technology experience
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your sales numbers in a competitive environment
- Have experience building consensus and urgency in customers needed to close six-figure deals
- Have experience selling SaaS solutions into accounts with 90+ day sales cycles
- Can motivate urgency in the customer to reduce the time-to-sale
- Are skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Have a proven ability in managing complex, enterprise sales cycles from start to finish, from business champion to the CEO level – effectively demonstrating the product and the business and economic benefits to each stakeholder
- Must have a Bachelor's degree. Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Fully remote team - choose where you live
- Work from home stipend! We want you to have the resources you need to set up your home office
- Apple laptops provided for new employees
- Training and development budget for every employee, refreshed each year
- Parental leave for qualified employees
- Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.