Nov 20, 2023 - Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association, Inc. is hiring a remote Graphic Designer. 💸 Salary: $55K - $65K. 📍Location: USA.
The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT) is a not-for-profit, corporate
member-supported, and volunteer-led premier global business development association for companies
engaged in the Bio/Pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain. We are the industry segment leader in
bringing networking, meetings, education, and industry analysis to our 500+ global member
companies. The organization does not lobby federal, state, or local governments.
We are headquartered in Robbinsville, New Jersey, with a remote staff of 12 employees. We are
looking for a graphic designer currently working with, or who can understand, the
association/professional society market and reach members using their crisp, professional, and
engaging aesthetic for our marketing materials and so much more.
• Collaborate with the marketing and communications team, meeting planning team, and other key
staff members to develop creative solutions and designs that make the content come to life.
• Conceptualize, design, and produce marketing communications pieces for all DCAT's marketing
channels related to events, programs, webinars, membership, etc. (including, but not limited to,
email campaigns, landing pages, social media, web, digital advertising, print, and signage.)
• Learn and understand the organization’s target audiences and translate strategies and ideas into
creative executions with which these audiences will engage.
• Assist in developing processes to help the marketing and communications team efficiently execute
content across multiple channels.
• Work productively across departments to execute projects and drive success.
• Coordinates with outside service providers.
• Stay current on industry trends and seek out new products/executions that support DCAT’s
marketing and communications initiatives – proactively recommend creative executions.
• Collaborate actively and constructively in a small team environment.
• Demonstrate a passion and ability to learn new products, techniques and tools to create complete
and groundbreaking communications and marketing pieces.
• Attend programs and conferences for on-site marketing projects.
• Must be willing to attend the yearly conference in NY City for one week in March.
• 3+ years of robust graphic design, layout, and software skills. (Sorry, no beginners.)
• Ability to pivot quickly without losing speed, focus, or quality.
• Must possess exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including
interacting professionally with high-level individuals, presenting facts, and handling inquiries.
• Attention to detail, good listening and communication skills.
• Proficient in all products in the Adobe Creative Suite; experience with project management
• Proven ability to transform an idea into a creative execution.
• Understanding of and experience with marketing automation software.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, attention to detail and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• A distraction-free remote work zone to communicate and interact with staff and members
throughout the workday.
• Attend DCAT Week in New York City for one week each March.
We offer competitive employee benefits!