Nov 20, 2023 - Persado is hiring a remote Customer Success Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year base salary (which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, geographic location, business needs, and market demand).
Who We Are:
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Coach, Dropbox, Kate Spade, JP Morgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to engage customers across their journey, from acquisition communications to online cart conversion. Persado’s Generative AI for the enterprise is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value. Persado has been recognized by CB Insights as the top Leader for Generative AI Text Content Generation.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with both internal teams and customers to drive value through adoption of Persado’s platform. You will collaborate with customers daily to build relationships, establish success metrics & track results, drive utilization, bring awareness of all available Persado solutions, and uncover growth opportunities.
What You Will Work On:
Drive customer engagement and adoption of Persado, serving as the primary day-to-day client contact
Apply a results-oriented, methodical approach to collaboratively develop and execute an account plan and operating playbook that moves customers along a maturity path
- Deliver against customer’s strategic organizational objectives on a quarterly, semi-annual and / or annual basis
- Build and expand core relationships throughout the organization
- Partner with CS and Sales leadership to identify and expand account opportunities
Be an advisor, expert and evangelist of Persado products and testing methodologies: educate and onboard customers, develop users and supporters, build a story of program success, and advocate for customer needs
- Collaborate with marketing managers, analysts and deployment specialists at your customer account to identify and plan campaign opportunities
- Lead bi-weekly or monthly status calls and other ad hoc working sessions (planning, support, results review)
- Play a leading role in business reviews and program governance meetings and serve as the primary point of escalation
Use creative problem-solving to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Build and advance skills including:
- Identify opportunities for process or product improvements to improve customer experience and outcomes
- Platform analytics (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Bluecore) and testing and delivery platforms (i.e. Salesforce, Adobe, Optimizely)
- Build a strong understanding of cross-channel digital marketing (email, web, search, social and other paid media, mobile, etc.)
Travel to clients as needed (estimated 1-2 times per quarter)
What You Bring:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or similar at a high growth SaaS, technology or digital marketing company or consultancy with large Enterprise customers
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a role that combines elements of multiple disciplines (customer success, technology, account management, project management, etc.)
- An analytical mindset and comfort with data and basic business math to support results processing, and business value/ROI and impact reporting. Able to navigate simple calculations and pivot tables in Excel and/or Google Sheets
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays and a one week Winter Holiday Break)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.