Who we are and why join us?
Typeface is on a mission to help everyone express their unique imagination. We believe technology is a creative partner that empowers any company to tell their unique stories faster and easier than ever before. We are looking for passionate individuals who want to help build a company from the ground up. Why join us?
- Bleeding edge technology: We explore uncharted territory at the intersection of art and science. We strive to revolutionize content, amplifying human creativity with cutting-edge AI in a safe and responsible way.
- Differentiated product: Built the first enterprise-grade generative AI solution so any enterprise, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, can 10x personalized content at scale. Typeface Affinity AI combines the best-in-class AI models (e.g., from OpenAI, Google, Microsoft, Stability AI) with our own unique AI model for each brand to hyper-personalize content and ensure no data leakage. We build and launch ultra-fast. Check out our latest product update.
- World-class team: Founded by the former CPO & CTO of Adobe, Abhay Parasnis, and a highly experienced team with a proven track record of building revolutionary, long-lasting AI, SaaS, and media technologists that are completely focused on customer impact.
- Top-tier Investors: Backed by top-tier venture capital firms– Lightspeed Ventures, GV (Google Ventures), M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund), and Menlo Ventures.
- Rapid customer traction: Overwhelming demand from C-suite executives across mid-to-large enterprises and digital-native brands from every industry and thousands of waitlist signups within just weeks after emerging from stealth.
As a Machine Learning Engineer
, you will be responsible for building machine learning models/systems and innovative web applications that deliver the power of Generative AI to our customers. You will work closely with designers, product managers and other engineers driving the technical designs and implementations. Core Responsibilities:
We are looking for strong Machine Learning engineers across multiple levels to join our team and help us build innovative Generative AI solutions that deliver the power of Generative AI to our customers. You will be responsible for:
- Define the roadmap for generation of various content types including text, image, audio and video enabling us to generate brand-affinitized, hyper-personalized, and safe content
- Own the delivery of key business, product and technology initiatives across design, specification, development, testing, and launch.
- Establish and implement processes for model training, fine-tuning, testing, and operating the Generative AI models at significant scale.
- Investigate, prototype and deliver innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other engineers, Product and Business Teams to identify new ways to improve our product and drive growth
- Establish a data-driven development culture by driving the definition, tracking, and operationalizing of feature, product, and company-level metrics
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with building and evolving ML Training and Inferencing systems at significant scale with a purpose of solving real-world problems.
- 3+ years of prior experience designing, building and scaling systems for training, testing, and running Machine Learning models at scale
- Have a track records of coming up with new ideas or improving upon existing ideas in machine learning, demonstrated by accomplishments such as first author publications or projects
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++ (or equivalent)
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and passionate about prototyping
- Prior experience with AzureML, GCP Vertex, AWS Sagemaker or similar platforms
- Hands-on experience in deploying and tuning Generative AI models in cloud or on local system is a plus
- Experience working at a high-growth startup or tech company
- Publications and research experiences in ML venues and/or vision/language applications are a plus
Equality Opportunity Statement
- Competitive salaries and equity
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
Typeface is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. *Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At Typeface, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We are committed to creating a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We value diversity in all its forms and strive to create a culture of respect, understanding, and collaboration.