Nov 29, 2023 - Reverse Tech is hiring a remote Performance Design Lead. 📍Location: Spain.
At Reverse Tech, we are on a mission to create, launch, and scale digital product brands in the health and wellness space. Our goal is ambitious – we aim to help 10 million people improve their health by 2026 through hyper-targeted, mass-scale brands. We specialize in subscription-based business models and pride ourselves on being results-focused, with no big egos, just big data.
What We Want to Achieve:
Our vision is to discover novel self-serve solutions to the world’s greatest health problems, all while adhering to our core values.
We are looking for a Performance Design Lead to join our Reverse Tech remote team. You will play a crucial role in leading and managing a team of performance designers who create high-quality and high-converting creatives for our performance marketing campaigns across various channels and platforms.
About the role:
- You will be an inspiring leader who can design engaging and effective creatives for our performance marketing campaigns, such as social media creatives (Meta is a big channel for us) short videos, banners, and landing pages
- Lead and manage a team of performance designers, providing guidance, feedback, and coaching to ensure efficiency in our design operations and cover our creative needs
- Create, own, and maintain a consistent brand identity and style guide across all creatives, ensuring quality and results are met across all our creative activities
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team and other marketing managers to understand the campaign objectives, target audience, and key messages
- Analyze the performance of the creatives from a data-driven perspective, combining both quality style and effective results in our metrics
- Research and stay updated on the latest design trends, best practices, and industry standards for performance marketing. Familiar with Meta’s advertising policies, guidelines, and best practices
- Define and implement a creative process and workflow for requesting, delivering, and reviewing creatives. Can we scale up our production using AI or tools like Canva? We want you to consider all options and embrace technology
- 6+ years of experience in creating and designing creatives for performance marketing, preferably in the health and wellness industry
- 3+ years of experience in leading and managing a team of designers, preferably in a remote setting
- Proficient in using design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and so on, but also with new tools like Canva and open to AI generation
- Familiar with performance marketing principles, methods, and best practices. Ideally, you know the most common dimensions and formats required for the most important advertising platforms (like Meta), email, landing pages, and other marketing materials
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret and present data in a clear and actionable way
- Communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively remotely, with a high sense of ownership and proactivity
- Creative, innovative, and passionate about design. You like to see what is working for other companies and like to test and experiment with new approaches
- Care: We support and stand by our team members in any situation, ensuring that no one is left behind
- Extreme Ownership: We take responsibility not only for tasks under our direct control but for anything that impacts our mission’s success
- Identification: We take pride in being part of something bigger than ourselves, with the goal of changing the world by helping people get healthier
- Communication: We value honesty and direct language, fostering a culture free of politics
- Performance: We believe in providing full freedom while striving for top-notch performance from everyone
- Trust: We value the words and qualities of our team members, fostering an environment of trust and respect
What Our Team Members Get:
- 100% remote and flexible work hours
- Top-notch equipment (MacBook Pro or PC, you decide)
- Full-time or freelance opportunities
- Learning from the best, including ex-Googlers and more
- Unlimited growth prospects
- Inclusion in a winning team
- Competitive compensation
- A fun, non-corporate atmosphere
If you’re passionate about performance design, have experience in creating and designing creatives for performance marketing, and are ready to join a dynamic, global team, we encourage you to apply. Help us shape the future of health and wellness through technology.
Learn more about us at https://www.reverse.tech/ and apply today to become a key player in our exciting journey.