Dec 01, 2023 - Omilia is hiring a remote Field Marketing Manager (North America). 📍Location: USA.
Omilia’s mission is to provide the most human-like human-to-machine communication experiences, so companies can provide the best customer care. Omilia has built a market-leading automated customer-care platform, driving customer satisfaction and operational efficiency for the contact center operations of enterprise customers. Omilia offers better than human semantic accuracy and intent recognition for a wide variety of customer needs, delighting customers and freeing agents to resolve the most complex queries in a timely fashion. Its solutions are based on the latest conversational AI technologies, and the Omilia customer base now extends around the world and includes AON, DISCOVER, Purolator, Royal Bank of Canada and Pizza Hut. Omilia has built and improved its offering over two decades in what is a complex field. Today, the company is at the forefront of the burgeoning conversational intelligence market. Omilia is transforming automated voice-based customer care from an experience that causes universal frustration and contact center inefficiency, to one that can deliver immediately responsive, accurate, human-like interactions at a massive scale. Having trained its models on billions of hours of use-case-specific call volumes, Omilia proudly serves customers across financial services, utilities, telco, automotive, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, quick service retail, and travel & hospitality in 30 languages. Omilia is seeing increasing recognition in the market amongst partners and industry analysts alike, with the company being named as a ‘Leader’ in both Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for ‘Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms’, and in IDC’s MarketScape for Conversational AI Platforms. Omilia is now looking to hire its first North America Field Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the CMO, as the Field Marketing Manager in North America, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing successful events, including trade shows, conferences, seminars, and webinars. In collaboration with the rest of the marketing team, you will develop and implement integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads, build brand awareness, and support the sales team in achieving pipeline targets. Your success will be measured in your collaboration with marketing and sales, the increased pipeline for sales, conversion to Qualified Sales Opportunities, and your support of Omilia qualities. Your expertise in event management and campaign management will be instrumental in driving the company's success in the North American market.
1. Event Management and Execution:
- Develop and execute comprehensive regional event strategies aligned with overall marketing and business objectives.
- Plan and coordinate logistics, including venue selection, vendor management, budgeting, scheduling, staffing, and hands-on execution.
- Plan and host online events to create net-new sales opportunities and accelerate existing sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of events, including sales, product, and marketing teams.
- Drive event promotion and attendee acquisition through effective marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and other channels. Evaluate event success, measure ROI, and provide post-event analysis and recommendations for continuous improvement.
2. Multi-Channel Account-Based Marketing Campaigns:
- Working with the rest of the marketing team, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that leverage various channels, such as email, social media, content marketing, and webinars.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and subject matter experts to create compelling content and collateral for campaigns that resonate with target audiences.
- User our content management system (WordPress) to build landing pages for events and webinars as required to ensure agile delivery across time zones.
- Utilize marketing automation and CRM tools to track, analyze, and optimize campaign performance.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to identify new opportunities and develop innovative marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team to align marketing efforts with Target Account Lists and sales goals and support lead generation and nurturing initiatives.
3. Collaboration and Communication:
- Establish strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, including the rest of the marketing team, sales, pre-sales, and product management.
- Partner with regional sales teams to understand their specific needs and align marketing activities accordingly.
4. Performance Analytics & Reporting:
- You will translate marketing strategies into actionable and measurable programs and ensure campaigns are executed on time, accurately, and successfully, manage leads generated by marketing, and monitor conversion rates for continual optimization to reach marketing pipeline targets.
- Provide regular updates and reports on event and campaign performance to CMO and relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to share best practices, leverage resources, and contribute to global marketing initiatives.
- 2+ years of related marketing experience in field marketing in a SaaS organization.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge of the North American market and understanding of industry trends and best practices.
- Proven experience in event management and execution, preferably in the B2B SaaS/software industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience supporting an enterprise sales team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across functional teams.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze campaign performance data and make data- driven decisions.
- Proficiency (Certified) in marketing automation and CRM tools, such as Pardot and Salesforce has a distinct advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- You work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to analyze the results of campaigns and draw insight from marketing data to inform optimization and improvement.
- Willingness to travel to attend events and represent the company as needed (approximately 20% travel).
- Fixed compensation;
- Long-term employment with the working days vacation;
- Development in professional growth (courses, training, etc);
- Being part of successful cutting-edge technology products that are making a global impact in the service industry;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Apple gear.