Dec 03, 2023 - CodeHunter is hiring a remote Technical Product Manager. 📍Location: USA.
We are seeking a seasoned Technical Product Manager with 5-7 years' experience, particularly in machine learning, analytics, and product development delivery, to play a pivotal role in advancing our cutting-edge cybersecurity platform. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for helping shape the long-term vision, strategy, and feature development of our product development and analysis solution. If you are passionate about driving innovation in the cybersecurity space and have a proven track record in technical product management, we invite you to join our dynamic team. This position reports to the Director of Product Management.
What You Will Do
Product Strategy: Drive the definition and communicate the long-term vision and strategy for our analysis solution, ensuring alignment with the company's overarching goals.
Roadmap Development: Build, manage, and help prioritize the product roadmap, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure it meets both company objectives and customer needs.
Innovative Feature Development: Drive the ideation and development of groundbreaking features inspired by the evolving threat landscape of malware.
- Work collaboratively with customers, open-source users, and internal experts to define the product direction and roadmap, ensuring it remains at the forefront of cybersecurity innovation.
- Collaborate with product designers and engineers to scope intuitive, elegant, and functional new features. Work closely with the engineering team to deliver these features to our customers.
- Focus on understanding new developments in AI and machine learning, defining how our product should adapt to leverage these advances.
- Engage hands-on with our AI service, contributing to the training process and managing outcomes.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, defining the product vision. Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams to meet company goals.
- This is a hands-on role that requires the ability to execute prompts, test, and “productize” results.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Product Manager, particularly in machine learning, analytics, data science
- Proven background in cybersecurity, coupled with a deep understanding of malware and the threat landscape.
- Bonus: Deep knowledge of software development and the Windows operating system.
CodeHunter offers a creative, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial work environment. Self-starters thrive here. Our employees have the chance to be a part of the organization from the ground level and make a demonstrable impact by bringing an innovative product to the cybersecurity marketplace. CodeHunter offers best-in-class benefits, including:
- Health coverage
- Vision and dental coverage
- Company-sponsored training
- Parking or metro benefits
- Catered lunches
- Generous PTO policy
CodeHunter values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.