Dec 06, 2023 - Intento is hiring a remote Lead Security Engineer. 📍Location: European timezones.
Intento is a fast-growing company founded by two Ph.D.s in AI and has gained recognition from industry leaders such as OpenAI and Gartner. With 70+ employees working remotely from locations around the world, our head office is located in California, USA.
Values you can expect from working at Intento:
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the company's course.
- Transparency of business strategies.
- Autonomy, balanced by responsibility.
- Solving significant industrial problems.
- Gain first-hand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Get exposed to AI at a unique company while meeting various industry professionals.
- Develop security requirements and procedures.
- Manage security infrastructure - develop and maintain
- Implement and manage solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Implement and manage solutions for security monitoring (breach and intrusion detection)
- Investigate and respond to security incidents, including on-call duty. Monitor IT systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
- Perform risk assessments and testing of data processing systems. Report on evaluations and recommendations for improvement
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices.
- Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate as a minimum)
- At least 2+ years of experience as a network security engineer, information security engineer, or other relevant position
- Good experience of building and maintaining security systems٫ such as firewalls٫ intrusion detection systems٫ anti-virus software٫ authentication systems٫ log management٫ content filtering٫ etc
- Good experience with network security and networking technologies and with systems٫ security٫ and network monitoring tools. Knowledge of low-level networking protocols (TCP/IP stack). In-depth knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Understanding of Web technologies and concepts including applications٫, services٫ service-oriented architectures٫, network protocols, etc. Knowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their implementations
- Good familiarity with the current security principles techniques and protocols. Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on
- Hands-on experience deploying/maintaining key management systems
- Basic coding skills
- Remote work experience
- People management experience
- Certifications such as OSCP/OSWE/SSCP/other relevant are preferred
This is a fully remote position; however, the working hours are from the EU (around GMT+1)