Dec 07, 2023 - Blackbird.AI is hiring a remote Account Executive. 📍Location: USA.
Blackbird.AI helps organizations discover emergent threats and stay one step ahead of real-world harm through our AI-powered Narrative and Risk Intelligence Platform. Our commitment is to prioritize safety and security, providing the tools to identify potential risks and ensure a safer environment proactively. No matter the job or where it’s located, we’re all connected by a shared vision: To lead and enhance the landscape of risk intelligence.
As an Account Executive, you'll report to the VP of Sales. You'll discover and win new business and collaborate with the Sales team to strategically develop accounts. You'll also partner closely with Product, Partnerships, Marketing, Solutions Engineering, and Customer Success teams to continuously provide feedback on our messaging, positioning, and solution capabilities and road map.
As the Account Executive, you’ll have the chance to:
- Develop a deep understanding of Blackbird.AI's product offering and how to align it to our clients' most strategic brand & agency needs
- Plan and implement a full cycle sales strategy targeting new customer acquisition and expansion within install base for the Strategic Communications solution, partnering collaboratively with teammates to align on the best approach
- Provide an increased level of Strategic Communications industry knowledge that leads to improved solution selling, strategic alignment and growth across multiple segments
- Develop deep insights regarding customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to close the sale and shape the success of this new vertical
- In close partnership with our Sales Team, ensuring a balanced pipeline of multiple opportunities against quarterly and annual growth targets
- At least 4 years of experience selling enterprise software/SaaS sales technology solutions in a fast-paced, competitive market
- At least 3 years of selling security software in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Proven ability of discovering, building and closing net new accounts
- Demonstrated success selling complex SaaS solutions to heads of Brand, Trust and Safety, Communications, Investor Relations, Environmental Social and Governance (ESG), Compliance, or Employer Relations
- Deep subject matter expert knowledge and experience in the Strategic Communications field, including an understanding of sales processes and business drivers for clients in this industry
- Navigate complex org structures and tech stacks across the business as you lead discovery and solution conversations
- Educate potential clients and their teams on the transformative power of our AI products, building a coalition of Paradox enthusiasts throughout the organization
- Manage the full sales cycle with enterprise clients using a consultative, relationship-driven approach
- Understanding of overall Enterprise Risk space and the challenges faced within specific market sectors is a plus
Nice to have:
- BS/BA degree in a technology-related field or equivalent experience
- B2B, AI and/or Start-up experience
What’s in it for you:
Blackbird.AI is embarking on an exciting growth journey with numerous opportunities for career development within the company. You will join a nurturing, inclusive, and experienced team.
Join us as we soar to new heights!
At Blackbird.AI, our core values shape how we work and make decisions. Our values inspire us to be authentic and continue improving.
We embrace a strong sense of responsibility to society, recognizing the vital role our services play in empowering governments, communities, and individuals to foster critical thinking and empowerment. We believe in integrating personal and professional lives with societal needs, emphasizing the importance of creating an environment that attracts top talent and provides substantial growth opportunities. We are motivated by the potential of science and technology to impact humanity positively.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive compensation package, 401(k), and equity - everyone has a stake in our growth!
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your loved ones, including wellness days and monthly wellness reimbursements - an apple a day doesn’t always keep the doctor away!
- Generous vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance!
- A flexible work environment with opportunities to collaborate with your team in person - you can have it all!
- Inclusion and Impact - soar to new heights!
- Bi-annual offsites - have fun with your colleagues!
- Professional development stipend - never stop learning!
Regardless of location, candidates can expect during the first few conversations with Blackbird.AI’s Talent Team and Hiring Managers to share any approved budget and details on our competitive incentive bonus or commission packages for positions where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer