Dec 08, 2023 - CXG is hiring a remote Content and Social Media Manager. 📍Location: Lebanon.
We are growing! We are currently looking to hire a Content and Social Media Manager to work with us remotely from Lebanon!
Who we are:
Founded in 2006, our story started with two entrepreneurs. Today, we’re proud to be a global business. From Shanghai to Paris, we have 12 offices and operate across four continents in 70 countries. We are home to over 160 professionals from around the world, working together to serve more than 200 luxury clients.
At CXG, we love to evolve, elevate, and transform experiences while bringing brand promises to life. We offer strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of some of the world’s most iconic premium and luxury brands.
What you will be doing:
We are seeking a dynamic and creative individual to join our team as a Content and Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing content strategies to engage our Evaluators Community, foster meaningful interactions, and build brand awareness and loyalty. This role requires a combination of excellent writing skills, social media expertise, and a passion for creating and curating compelling content, in addition to being comfortable working with remotely located teams in different time zones.
1. Content Strategy
- Engage with stakeholder teams internally to make sure all requirements and objectives are understood and build the content strategy at a global and local/regional level.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive multichannel content strategy aligned with the department’s goals and values, including social media, email (CRM) and search.
- Create a consistent editorial calendar and manage stakeholders and resources to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Conduct research to stay informed about industry trends and incorporate relevant topics and distribution channels into content planning.
2. Content Creation
- Create engaging and shareable content across various platforms, including social media posts, internal and external newsletters, and other relevant channels.
- Produce high-quality written and visual content that resonates with the target audience across various markets from US to Japan.
- Collaborate with internal teams, subject matter experts, and external partners to create diverse and compelling content.
- Ensure all content aligns with brand guidelines and maintains a consistent tone and style.
3. Social Media Management
- Manage and grow the company's social media presence on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
- Create and maintain the content calendar in line with the content strategy and content pillars.
- Create and curate content for social media, fostering community engagement and increasing brand visibility.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and community discussions.
4. Email Marketing
- Manage the creation, scheduling, testing and deployment of email campaigns and newsletters, ensuring timely deployment to maximize performance.
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of email database to identify and target actives, lapsers and dormant with specific campaigns.
- Track the performance of email KPI’s against the targets and communicate the performance.
5. Community Engagement
- Cultivate and nurture an active and positive community around the brand.
- Respond to community inquiries, comments, and feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with influencers and UGC content creators to amplify the brand message.
6. Analytics, Reporting and Budgeting
- Work within the budget and report monthly.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to content and community engagement.
- Provide regular reports on the effectiveness of content strategies and community initiatives.
- Use data insights to optimize content and engagement strategies for continuous improvement.
What you will bring along:
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing and content creation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in content creation, community management, or a similar role.
- Excellent, flawless writing skills in English with demonstrable ability to put together compelling content.
- Strong, flawless and high attention to detail.
- Expert understanding of brand guidelines and their application in visual applications.
- Demonstrable experience with social media with in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Experience working on design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Canva)
- Strong project management skills, and proven ability to work within deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a remote team.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Good to have
- Experience working with CRM Marketing tools (HubSpot),
- AI tools (MidJourney, Speechify, Eleven Labs, ChatGPT, Bard).
- Understanding of the retail industry and luxury market.
- Experience with WordPress; Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and social media management tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Management abilities.
- Rigorous organization and ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Distinguished design flair.
- Scrappy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude to create copy, assets, images, etc., to rapidly test, and iterate.
- Reliable and able to work remotely without any supervision and deliver on KPIs and on time.
- Behaves with the highest exemplarity and integrity.
- Resourceful and has a problem-solving mindset.
- Open to change and think outside of the box to find new solutions.
- Ability to see the “big picture”
If you're a passionate and creative individual with a knack for building online communities and crafting engaging content, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and be a key player in shaping the online presence of our Community.