Dec 10, 2023 - Pager is hiring a remote Client Success Director, Payers. 📍Location: USA.
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
The Client Success Director will manage all elements of the relationship of a major, complex account (or group of accounts) and the team members supporting it. With company leaders, work with strategic payer/employer partners and facilitate the engagement of all required (internal and partner) resources to deliver contracted services. Work with the Growth team to expand the service offerings and to grow revenue.
This role will identify and retain extremely experienced resources that can help our strategic partners, drive business strategy, be accountable for increasing revenue through ASO sales and manage multiple lines of business within the payer. Represent Pager and ensure customers are aware of the value of services, program outcomes, enhancements and new services available. Retain, renew and grow major accounts.
- Manage all elements of the relationship of a major, complex account (or group of accounts) and the team members supporting it.
- Directly support strategic partner(s) in achieving their sales and business goals and support ASO/commercial sales force readiness including client-facing sales support.
- Nurture and grow wide-ranging relationships with the strategic partner to identify and mine sales or strategic partnership opportunities. Drive and maintain partner's referenceability.
- Support internal business planning and forecasting processes through intimate knowledge of strategic relationships and future revenue opportunities.
- Work directly with strategic partners to design, develop and deploy solutions across multiple markets. Assist with strategic planning and outcome reporting.
- Partner with key strategic payer partners to establish a business roadmap/blueprint to ensure achievement of business and program goal while maintaining budgeted profit margin of account.
- Regularly interact with Board Members & C-Suite Executives
- Mentor and train Account Executives and Customer Support Managers. Act as supervisor for multiple employees. As required.
- Delegate work and monitor progress; provide feedback to team members. Participate in performance management processes.
- Participate in and manage initiatives across the company and within Client Services.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- 10+ years related work experience with both Account Management & Business Development
- Significant experience of account management & business development of a digital health solution into the payer space required.
- Experienced in delivering data-based reports and analysis to key clients and executives.
- Experienced in designing, developing and deploying wellness programs within a health plan.
- Experienced in collecting business requirements from health plan and key accounts and translating those requirements into product requests, system requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Highly proficient in data analysis, development of presentations and project execution
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & manage multiple stakeholder expectations simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
For Colorado, Nevada, and New York-based employment: In accordance with the Pay Transparency laws the pay range for this position is $160,000 to $190,000. The compensation package may include stock options, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial, generous PTO, stipends for professional development, and wellness benefits. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The range listed only applies to Colorado, Nevada, and New York.
Offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. This may include but is not limited to substance testing, education, employment, references, state and federal licensure and certifications, criminal history, Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and General Services Administration (GSA) exclusions checks.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.