Dec 10, 2023 - John Snow Labs is hiring a remote Customer Success Manager (CSM). 📍Location: Northern America, Europe.
John Snow Labs is an award-winning AI and NLP company, accelerating progress in data science by providing state-of-the-art software, data, and models. Founded in 2015, it helps healthcare and life science companies build, deploy, and operate AI products and services. John Snow Labs is the winner of the 2018 AI Solution Provider of the Year Award, the 2019 AI Platform of the Year Award, the 2019 International Data Science Foundation Technology award, and the 2020 AI Excellence Award.
John Snow Labs is the developer of Spark NLP - the world’s most widely used NLP library in the enterprise - and is the world’s leading provider of state-of-the-art clinical NLP software, powering some of the world’s largest healthcare & pharma companies. John Snow Labs is a global team of specialists, of which 33% hold a Ph.D. or M.D. and 75% hold at least a Master’s degree in disciplines covering data science, medicine, software engineering, pharmacy, DevOps and SecOps.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is driving the adoption and optimize the use of the John Snow Labs’ products, thereby maximizing value for the customer, increasing customer satisfaction, preventing churn, and driving the expansion of the John Snow Labs’ business with the customer.
The CSM will be the primary owner of strategic relationships to: (1) be a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to our customers by acting as their internal advocate, (2) drive a deep understanding of customer goals and pain-points while identifying new growth and strategic opportunities for the customer and John Snow Labs, (3) build strategic and effective internal relationships with other stakeholders, such as Sales, Engineering and Product, (4) drive adoption of new products and solutions through proactive customer engagements, education and best industry practice sharing, and (5) improve NPS by helping customers grow their business, mitigate risk, reduce costs and integrate products that align to their strategic goals.
Success in this role will be measured through Value Creation for the customer, Scale of Product Adoption, and Scope of Feature Adoption.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious and can effectively interact with a team.
This contract position has advancement potential within the company.
This position is remote. Must be willing to align with US-based hours.
As a John Snow Labs Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will:
- Develop strategic relationships with our customers
- Drive customer’s value creation, product, and feature adoption
- Manage resolution of customer problems
- Partner with our customers to build trust and demonstrate the value of John Snow Labs
- Understand customer problems in detail – both business and technical level
- Proactively deliver value to customers through ongoing use and optimization of existing products
- Advocate for customers with internal teams, including product, technical support, etc.
- Manage existing portfolio growth by reviewing customer usage and identifying expansion opportunities
- Handover new opportunities to sales and provide support during the sales process of inorganic growth
- Drive customer retention through ongoing relationship management and churn mitigation/negotiation
- Manage cross-functional teams to execute servicing needs
- Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well with others, share learning, build trust, and lead by example
- Combination of technical and customer experience
- Technical understanding of machine learning, NLP and OCR, cloud services
- Experience in healthcare and/or pharma
- Strong planner / organizer and project management
- Ability to communicate, listen, and influence
- Adaptable / quick learner
- Strategy, product, and technical acumen and expertise
- Ideal customer success manager has a profile of our former customer:
- Work experience for a Fortune 500 company in the Healthcare or Pharma sectors
- Worked on the implementation of a machine learning project for big data
- IT technology experience - Apache Spark, Databricks, complex AWS or Azure solutions
- Customer experience of systems for automatic processing of texts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – delivers presentations with solutions linking to business value
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven abilities to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization
- Master’s Degree or relevant experience required
- Machine Learning or artificial intelligence (AI) knowledge preferred
Our Commitment to You
At John Snow Labs, we believe that diversity is the catalyst of innovation. We’re committed to empowering talented people from every background and perspective to thrive.
We are an award-winning global collaborative team focused on helping our customers put artificial intelligence to good use faster. Our website includes The Story of John Snow, and our Social Impact page details how purpose and giving back is part of our DNA. More at JohnSnowLabs.com
- We are a fully virtual company, collaborating across 28 countries.
- Open to candidates in North America or Europe.
- This is a contract opportunity, not a full-time employment role.
- This role requires the availability of at least 30-40 hours per week.