Dec 13, 2023 - Teikametrics is hiring a remote Accounts Receivable Team Lead. 📍Location: USA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for an ambitious A/R Team Lead who is passionate about playing a critical role in an exciting company poised to innovate the technology sector. Reporting to the Director of Accounting Ops, the ideal candidate should possess a positive, can-do attitude, be proactive and “entrepreneurial” in their approach to getting things done in a fast-paced, growth-driven (and highly collegial) environment and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. You will be part of a team of collaborative professionals striving to improve and scale best-in-class order-to-cash processes, maintain sound reporting, and provide transparency into the company’s receivables footprint. You will have the opportunity to grow your duties and responsibilities commensurate with the growth of the company - very exciting!
The A/R Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing our working capital footprint from invoicing to collections to management reporting, and lead a team of two analysts to help automate and scale the order-to-cash process at every opportunity.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Oversee billing and invoicing process for all customers, including ongoing reconciliation of invoice accuracy with product data through existing processes and procedures
- Responsible for collections execution and reporting with team of (2) analysts to ensure all past due receivables are collected within the agreed upon terms
- Partner with internal stakeholders and manage customer relationships to resolve issues concerning outstanding receivables and ensure all are reconciled in a manner that is acceptable to all parties
- Contribute to month-end close cadence by ensuring all applicable revenue transactions are recorded and recognized in accordance with business rules, contractual expectations, and GAAP accounting principles
- Deliver weekly working capital reporting package to senior leadership designed to surface aging trends, delinquent accounts, write-off risks, and areas for cross-functional engagement and collaboration
- Become subject matter expert on billing & collections within our ERP infrastructure (NetSuite) and serve as liaison between key internal stakeholders
- Provide insightful recommendations and potential solutions related to automation of internal processes and communication with other departments
- Implement and maintain a documented system of policies, procedures, and best practices within the O2C process to accommodate revenue growth trajectory and underpin IPO Readiness posture
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of experience in A/R, including team management and exceptional performance in high-growth, scaling tech companies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, notably in building ad hoc analyses and models to provide key insights and solve complex problems
- Ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to balance parallel priorities against deadlines
- Ability to work independently and reliably in a remote work environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite (required)
WHAT CAN HELP YOU STAND OUT
- Previous experience in tech or ecomm businesses
- Experience optimizing working capital footprints of all shapes and sizes and building out scalable processes in recurring revenue businesses
- Hands-on experience in implementations such as NetSuite, Zone Billing,SalesForce CPQ
WORKING AT TEIKAMETRICS
Join us! We hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington. In addition, we also have remote opportunities in China and India.
More Than Just a Job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika:
Competitive cash package
A robust benefits package effective on day one!
Generous stock option packages and investment opportunities
Remote friendly - we hire in 16 states and 3 countries
Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
Flexible work schedule - work when you’re most productive and effective
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Clarks, Land’s End, Fruit of the Loom, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-REMOTE