Dec 12, 2023 - HubTree Talent is hiring a remote Technical Customer Success Manager. 📍Location: Canada.
HubTree Talent is excited to partner with Parallel Domain (https://paralleldomain.com/) in their search for a Technical Customer Success Manager.
The Technical Customer Success Manager will help Parallel Domains customers accelerate their machine-learning projects with synthetic data. They will have an opportunity to collaborate closely with autonomous vehicle R&D teams and product and engineering groups. Ideal candidates have technical backgrounds and multiple years of experience in consulting, technical program management or customer success.
What You'll Do:
- Manage synthetic data delivery projects for strategic autonomous vehicle customers
- Work closely with the product, engineering, and content teams to enable rapid outcomes for Parallel Domain's customer base
- Collaborate with the sales and solutions engineering teams to gather ongoing customer requirements through detailed technical discussions and scoping meetings
- Run quarterly reviews with the technical customers and their leadership teams
- Deeply understand the prospects and customers
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of consulting or customer success experience
- Engineering or CS degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ML models
- Strong motivation to drive value for prospects and customers - and to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Driven, proactive, organized, high level of professionalism, and strong cross-functional teaming skills
- Strong analytics experience
- Flexibility to travel to meet with customers occasionally
- Ability to code/write scripts in Python
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience in the autonomous systems and/or computer vision industries, including but not limited to autonomous vehicles, delivery robots, drones, etc.
- Experience with geographic information systems, maps, or geospatial systems
Location Information: This position offers the flexibility of being fully remote from anywhere in Canada or adopting a hybrid work arrangement based at our Vancouver, British Columbia office. For remote team members, a commitment to our core operating hours and attending quarterly in-person meetings at our Vancouver office is required.
Hiring by HubTree Talent (https://hubtreetalent.com/)