Dec 16, 2023 - ShiftCare is hiring a remote Customer Service Manager. 📍Location: Australia.
ShiftCare is a rapidly growing SaaS start-up revolutionizing Aged Care and Disability services in AUS & the USA. We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to lead our Customer Support Team which is a vital part of Shiftcare, ensuring the best possible customer experience. This role is essential in enhancing the overall customer experience, ensuring customer satisfaction and bringing leadership and innovation to deliver top-notch customer service.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will play a pivotal role in optimising workflows, analysing customer support trends, and ensuring the continuous improvement of our customer experience. This position requires a strategic thinker with a passion for driving efficiency and delivering exceptional support to our users.
- 4-6 years of experience in software support, ideally in a SaaS B2B environment.
- Deep understanding of customer support best practices for SaaS products.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a customer support, customer service, or related field.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of driving innovation and process improvements.
- Proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with customer support software and CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Robust expertise in building and managing sophisticated customer support workflows to be leveraged in chatbot and inbound automated response systems.
- Advanced knowledge of customer support automation tools.
- Experience with HubSpot and Intercom support software or comparable software
- Previous experience with timesheet, payroll, or accounting software is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and follow through on complex investigations.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- B2B2C customer support experience
- Experience in fast-paced SaaS scale-up environment
- Expert in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Use of AI/predictive modelling to optimise support medium and efficiency
- Proactive and act as an advocate for your customers.
- Take pride in your work and approach every project with enthusiasm and excitement.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and internal teams.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric approach.
Leadership and Team Management
- Lead, inspire, and mentor a team of customer service professionals, fostering a culture of excellence, teamwork, and service quality.
- Set clear goals, expectations, and KPIs for the team to achieve outstanding customer support outcomes.
- Conduct regular meetings to review performance metrics, address concerns and to ensure all team members are informed of updates and changes to processes or policies.
Customer Experience Enhancement
- Empathise with customers especially those with limited technology experience.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure exceptional customer experiences at every touchpoint.
- Monitor customer feedback, analyse data, and use insights to drive improvements in customer support processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address customer pain points and enhance the overall customer journey.
- Create a model for necessary staffing and tools to identify any gaps in flows or staffing that need to be addressed to properly manage current and future support inquiries.
Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and entrepreneurial thinking to streamline customer support operations and increase efficiency.
- Monitor and analyse customer feedback, drawing insights to improve the customer experience and service quality.
Data-Driven Decision Making
- Utilise data analytics and metrics to track customer success performance to ensure the company remains at the forefront of industry.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management, highlighting key performance indicators, trends, and improvement opportunities.
Customer Relationship Management
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams to ensure alignment on customer needs and product/service enhancements.
Why join us?
- Fast-track Growth:
- Experience quick career advancement in our growth-oriented environment, ensuring your potential is recognised and rewarded.
- Job Security:
- Rest easy with stable ownership and meticulous team growth management, building your career on a foundation of stability and forward-thinking.
- Quarterly and Bi-annual Events:
- Join team-building workshops, bi-annual celebrations, and other events throughout the year, fostering social connections.
- Professional Development Opportunities:
- Access various training programs, online courses, workshops, and coaching sessions for continuous professional and personal growth.
- Floating Public Holidays:
- Enjoy flexibility to celebrate preferred holidays or personal events with floating public holidays.
- Employee Discount Marketplace:
- Access a wide range of discounted products and services, enhancing your ability to save money and enjoy preferred items.
- Remote Work:
- Embrace a work-life balance with remote work options, supported by necessary technology and tools for efficient and effective performance.
- En-trend Offices in Sydney and Melbourne:
- Choose dynamic office environments in Sydney and Melbourne, providing access to state-of-the-art facilities and vibrant cultural hubs.
At Shiftcare, we prioritise creating a workplace where employees can thrive both professionally and personally.