Dec 17, 2023 - Quid is hiring a remote Senior Product Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Senior Product Manager
This is a management role and is remote in the US
Salary: $150,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
To expand the capabilities of our product development team at Rival IQ, we are looking for a curious, creative senior product manager to join our small team — focusing on defining and delivering new features within our social media tool. This role leads our 3-person product team and works closely with engineering, marketing and customer services to improve outcomes for our customers. Given the small size of our team, there is ample opportunity to shape this role to fit your particular passions. There is also an opportunity to grow within our parent company, Quid.
We’re looking for someone who is a builder at heart, is technically curious, and is committed to creating delightful user experiences. You’ll be exploring the boundaries of what’s possible with LLMs and AI/ML technology and finding innovative ways to apply learnings to benefit Rival IQ’s customers.
At Rival IQ, our software helps social media marketing teams at brands of all sizes maximize their impact on social through comprehensive social media analytics, competitive benchmarking, and automated insights. As a SaaS business, our product development team works to evolve and refine our offering regularly.
At its core, Rival IQ is an analytics platform that aims to present data and observations to drive action in a non-technical user, and achieving this goal is a non-trivial mission. In addition to experience with UX design/research, the ideal candidate for this job is comfortable with accessing, analyzing, and visualizing data.
We run our company in an open, transparent way where everyone has a seat and a voice at the table. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment that embraces our unique perspectives and experiences. We highly value our team. We use data to guide and inform our choices. We believe in flexibility as a way to balance life and work, and we make it a reality with flexible hours, remote work, paid parental leave, and generous vacation. If that all sounds awesome, we'd love to hear from you.
Your primary responsibilities will be highly aligned with Rival IQ's business goals: delighting our existing and future customers.
Those responsibilities include:
- Own the process of working with our designer and engineering team to define and specify the scope and details of the products and features we build. The breadth of this work will vary from dashboard design to incorporating AI insights, from data visualization to the integration of new data sources into our product, primarily through APIs.
- Create and execute a comprehensive product roadmap that encompasses the development and integration of AI-driven capabilities for analyzing diverse data types. The roadmap must balance refining existing features with building new features.
- Oversee and mentor a dedicated Product Manager and Designer, providing guidance and support to ensure effective product development and successful project execution.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to manage the timely delivery of all feature work by communicating proactively, removing roadblocks, and providing timely feedback.
- Understand our customers’ perceptions of our work (both work in progress and delivered features) through analytics, interviews, and research.
- A highly self-motivated demeanor and detail-oriented approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to write and communicate clearly.
- A love for analytics and measurement, and experience analyzing and visualizing data using SQL, Excel, Tableau, Power BI or similar.
- 5+ years experience in software program management, product management, or similar.
- 1+ years experience in a people management position.
- Experience communicating and working with technical engineering and design teams, processes, and tools (e.g. Github)
- Deep familiarity with popular social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Familiarity with a product analytics platform (e.g., Mixpanel, Full Story, Amplitude, Heap, Google Analytics, etc)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
We want to make sure our employees feel valued and taken care of. Come join us and see for yourself!
- 20 Days PTO
- 12 Holidays
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Company provided equipment.
- 401K with company match
- FSA/HSA options
- Paid Parental Leave & Reintegration Program
- Employee Wellness Program for personal, financial, emotional, & legal support to help keep our team happy, healthy, and thriving.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 4 Week (1 Month) Sabbatical after five years
Still Not Sure?
We understand many candidates tend to only apply for jobs if they meet every single requirement listed. However, if you happen to be genuinely enthusiastic about this particular position and feel confident in your ability to excel at it, we strongly urge you to submit your application! You might just be the perfect fit for this role, or even another exciting opportunity within our company.
Remote-first; We're thrilled to say that we've been passionate about remote work since day one! Being remote is simply who we are. At Rival IQ and Quid, we're all about connecting with people from all corners of the globe. Our team is made up of individuals who are comfortable working remotely and collaborating with others across different time zones. We’re looking forward to future growth and expansion, however, certain legal restrictions dictate that we are only able to accept candidates who possess eligibility to work in the United States of America.