Dec 18, 2023 - Striveworks is hiring a remote Senior Product Manager. 📍Location: USA.
As a Senior Product Manager at Striveworks, you’ll be challenged—and trusted—on day one to be a core contributor to the direction of the company.
Striveworks is a cutting-edge software startup that provides companies with tools to build, operationalize, and support machine learning models at scale. Our team is composed of experts in machine learning, software development, and cloud and on-prem infrastructure. We are committed to helping both government and commercial organizations harness the power of AI.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to define product vision and manage the delivery and adoption of machine learning products. In this role, you will work closely with our engineering, data science, and customer experience teams to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap and to ensure that our platform meets the evolving needs of our customers. To inform the roadmap, you will be responsible for evaluating the competitive landscape and running product experiments using hypothesis-driven development to validate product assumptions and drive growth.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $155,000–$190,000/year. Striveworks’ total compensation package includes a competitive base salary, annual performance-based equity grants, and a lucrative yearly cash bonus.
This position offers a fully remote work environment, or you can work hybrid/on site at our office in northwest Austin, TX.
The Right Fit
We spend a lot of time during our hiring process talking about shared values.
Why? We passionately believe that fostering an environment where people can self-actualize and pursue greatness is the best way to achieve our individual and collective goals.
What does this mean for you? We want to create an environment where you can thrive and achieve your goals, where you know the team shares your goals, and where you make and accept decisions for the team with humility. At Striveworks, we want your say/do ratio to be 1, and we want you to know that being part of a top-tier team means that there is no smartest person in the room. If that makes sense, we’re already on the same page.
What you’ll own and do:
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to identify opportunities across both government and commercial markets
- Help define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our machine learning platform, including feature prioritization, timelines, and resource allocation
- Translate user needs and market trends into actionable product requirement and development plans
- Collaborate with designers to create wireframes, prototypes, and other product design artifacts
- Develop go-to-market strategies and plans for product launches, including messaging, positioning, and pricing
- Define and monitor product metrics and key performance indicators to measure success and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive products to inform product development and strategy
- Run product experiments using hypothesis-driven development to validate product assumptions and drive growth
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Strong understanding of machine learning and related technologies, as well as experience working with data science teams
- Experience building and delivering software products
- Experience contributing to/owning product roadmaps
- Proven expertise in defining, measuring, and analyzing platform KPIs and behavioral analytics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and related technologies
- Driven, self-directed personality
- Strong sense of mission and commitment to making a difference
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (e.g., permanent resident, US citizen)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (computer science, engineering, data science, etc.)
- Top-of-market salary and total compensation
- Generous equity plan
- Health/vision/dental insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
Striveworks: Better Models, Faster
The world has looked to data analytics to bridge the gap between floods of data and the struggle to use that data effectively to make timely, impactful decisions. Today, most organizations are awash in analytics that “aren’t quite right”—models that were developed too generally or too slowly to be effective in dynamic, fast-paced environments. Striveworks is simplifying MLOps with a powerful and extensible platform that instantiates the data analytic process as code.
Striveworks is trusted by leading Fortune 500 firms as well as leaders in the public sector as a primary solution for managing model development, monitoring, and governance—and for ensuring that those models solve the real challenges their organizations face.
Striveworks’ Chariot platform enables users to turn their own production data into models and turn models into production systems. Chariot uniquely supports data lineage; as you train, test, deploy, and use models, our lineage system enables you to track not only the “upstream” provenance of model and data sources but also the “downstream” usage of the resultant model inferences. Combining this with a principled experience for data and model development, Chariot gives our customers in highly regulated industries an unmatched governance solution on top of a performant MLOps platform.
Striveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity or expression), national origin, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. Striveworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Striveworks is a participating employer in the E-Verify program.