Dec 18, 2023 - Reserv, Inc is hiring a remote Motor Claims Adjuster, UK. 📍Location: UK.
Reserv is an insurtech creating and incubating cutting-edge AI and automation technology to bring efficiency and simplicity to claims. Founded by insurtech veterans with deep experience in SaaS and digital claims, Reserv is venture-backed by Bain Capital and Altai Ventures and began operations in May 2022. We are focused on automating highly manual tasks to tackle long-standing problems in claims and set a new standard for TPAs, insurance technology providers, and adjusters alike.
We have ambitious (but attainable!) goals and need people who can work in an evolving environment. If building a leading TPA and the prospect of tackling the long-standing challenges of the claims role sounds exciting, we can’t wait to meet you.
Who you are
- Highly motivated and growth-oriented. You're excited by the prospect of building a tech-driven claims org.
- Passionate adjuster who cares about the customer and their experience.
- Empathetic. You exercise empathy and patience towards everyone you interact with.
- Sense of urgency - at all times. That does not mean working at all hours.
- Creative. You can find the right exit ramp (pun intended) for the resolution of the claim that is in the insured’s best interest.
- Conflict-enjoyer. Conflict does not have to be adversarial, but it HAS to be conversational.
- Curious. You have to want to know the whole story so you can make the right decisions early and action them to a prompt resolution.
- Anti-status quo. You don’t just wish things were done differently, you action on it.
- Communicative. (we'd love to know what this means to you)
- And did we mention, you have a sense of humor. Claims are hard enough as it is.
What we need
- Experience dealing with:
- Motor claims - repair, capture, intervention, 3rd party & property damage
- Claims processed / involving the MOJ and OIC
- Experience in credit hire negotiations.
- Ability to handle claims from ‘cradle to grave’
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide quality interactions with stakeholders, clients andcustomers to the high standards required by our business
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Ability to work to system driven SLAs and workflows.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
- Comfortable working in a fluid role in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with motor claims
- Commercial or personal
- Fraud in the motor space
- Credit hire negotiation
- Ability to deal with delegated authority and client philosophies
- Cert CII
- Ability to analyze and evaluate complex data and make sound decisions based on established guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Curious and motivated by problem solving and questioning the status quo
- Desire to engage in learning opportunities and continuous professional development
- Willingness to travel for client and claims needs
- Generous health-insurance package with nationwide coverage
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- Industry Qualifications paid by us (after a qualifying period)
- Competitive holiday / leave policy in addition to bank holidays – we want our employees fresh, healthy, happy, and energized!
- Work from anywhere to facilitate your work life balance paired with frequent, regular corporate retreats to build team cohesion, reinforce culture, and have fun
- Laptop, large second monitor, and other quality-of-life equipment you may want. Technology is something that should make your life easier, not harder!
At Reserv, we value diversity and believe that a variety of perspectives leads to innovation and success. We are actively seeking candidates who will bring unique perspectives and experiences to our team and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you believe you are a good fit for this role, we would love to hear from you!