Dec 18, 2023 - NeuraFlash is hiring a remote Account Executive, Salesforce - Commercial. 📍Location: USA.
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, MuleSoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.
What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
As the Commercial Account Executive, you'll work closely with our Director of Sales, VP of Sales, and CEO, and be an integral part and leader of the NeuraFlash Sales team. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close, and account care, and will play an integral role in the success of NeuraFlash.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone ready to make an immediate impact in their career with a well-established brand and dive into the world of Service Cloud including AI, Voice, Einstein, and Amazon Connect.
As we scale the company to $100m+, there will be plenty of opportunities for growth as an individual contributor with new initiatives and/or leadership opportunities managing a team/region.
- Perform as a key employee in the role of Account Executive, with a focus on winning new business, driving pipeline, and building trust and strong relationships with our customers
- Closely partner with the Salesforce Sales and Customer Success organizations including Core VP’s, AEs, SE’s, Service Cloud/CPQ/Einstein AEs, and SEs in the Mid-Market Commercial organization
- Be a leader at NeuraFlash by being the “quarterback” with our customers, Salesforce employees, and internal teammates to ensure high satisfaction, maintaining and growing our strong brand
- Be a quota-carrying top sales performer focused on new logos who is looking to learn and innovate to help the company meet its sales and high-growth targets
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Engineering, Sales Management, and the CEO to continually take advantage of new market opportunities to ensure we achieve our high growth targets
- Commitment to hard work, positive attitude, and continued learning
- Help maintain updated lead follow-up, tasks, pipeline, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Continuously ensure the highest possible level of Customer Experience (for NeuraFlash’s customers, and our partner, Salesforce) by delivering quality and timely responses
- Acquire and maintain all applicable Salesforce Certifications, if necessary
- 3-5 years of software sales experience, with proven success selling into commercial accounts
- Industry knowledge and strong network with channel partners (Salesforce)
- Experience with Salesforce, selling end-to-end implementations
- Experience selling complex technology solutions
- Any experience selling into the following industries is a plus: Manufacturing, Automotive, Energy (MAE), and/or Communications, Media, Technology (CMT)
- Strong executive presence
- Customer-facing communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Passion to succeed and drive the company forward
- B.A./B.S. degree
What’s it like to be a part of NeuraFlash?
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Travel: Get ready to pack your bags and hit the road! For certain roles, travel is an exciting part of the job, with an anticipated travel commitment of up to 25%. So, if you have a passion for adventure and don't mind a little jet-setting, this opportunity could be your ticket to exploring new places while making a positive impact on clients.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
The “Flashy” Perks:
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- Mentorship Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations within the United States, and India. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States for our U.S. based employees, anywhere within British Columbia and Ontario for our Canadian employees, and anywhere within Colombia for our Colombian based employees!