Dec 19, 2023 - Qualio is hiring a remote Executive Assistant to CEO. 📍Location: USA.
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is all-remote, and currently distributed across North America, Europe and Australia.
What’s the opportunity?
Qualio is seeking a self-driven, highly organized, and proactive individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO. You will work directly with our CEO and Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
What will I be doing?
- Calendar management for the CEO, coordinating all meetings across global time zones with diplomacy and discretion.
- Manage CEO’s time closely to ensure it is spent on the top priorities for the company. This could include weekly calendar audits and a daily standup to sync on priorities.
- Find new and efficient ways to help maximize your executives' time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings.
- Ensure the Executive is prepared for upcoming meetings, presentations, and projects by gathering materials necessary.
Cross collaboration & intentional communication
- Act as a liaison in relaying and exchanging information with others including Board members, investors, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams.
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination among various departments, ensuring cross-functional collaboration and efficient workflow.
- Partner with the CEO to identify operating rhythm between him and the SLT; ensure all prep work is done ahead of time and attend all executive meetings to take notes and drive accountability with follow ups.
- Coordinate and lead regular leadership meetings to align on goals, share progress, and address challenges.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team functions (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, and team events).
Project management - emphasis on strategic & operational priorities for CEO
- Identify key milestones of projects and events, then working backward from those deadlines to ensure deliverables are met.
- Create and enforce mechanisms that are scalable and that optimize efficiency around every-day tasks, while continually auditing current administrative mechanisms for relevance.
- Project manage initiatives on behalf of the CEO and distribute project action items to drive accountability amongst the leadership team.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ Years experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level executives in early to mid stage startups.
- Highly motivated, organized individual with a strong attention to detail who is able to work effectively and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of leadership and across multiple offices and timezones.
- Strong multitasker with an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team with diverse personalities in a remote working environment.
- Execution oriented, with good instincts for anticipating needs and changes.
- You can synthesize and communicate insights to stakeholders and senior management
- Be a strategic prioritization compass ensuring that resources get directed towards the right priorities.
- Take ambiguity and make concrete actions.
- You have a strong executive presence.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while anticipating the needs of others.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company and work with a variety of personalities.
- Experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, and discretion.
- Adaptability in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proficient using Google Suite and other cloud tools
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Dependent & Health FSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market
Estimated Annual Pay Range San Francisco $130,000—$160,000 USD
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.