Dec 22, 2023 - Insite AI is hiring a remote Sr. Data Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
As the Sr Data Engineer at Insite AI, you will be responsible for leading the architectural design, development, and deployment of scalable data management systems in a high-performance, customer-driven environment. Insite AI's AI-based platform enables autonomous decision-making that creates a connected assortment strategy, category and pricing execution and trade promotion environment. Insite AI's team comes from leading CPGs and brings their experiences to build a fully customizable AI-based platform that gives CPGs and Consumer Brands the most “explain-ability”, foresight, and granularity that results in an unprecedented quality of decision-making. If you are passionate about leveraging the power of AI to help clients reach their full potential, this is the opportunity for you!
- Build and maintain data integration, ETL pipelines, and data warehouse architectures on cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Work with cross-functional teams comprising Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to design, build, and deploy robust and scalable data pipelines that power real-time decision-making
- Provide technical mentorship and leadership to a team of data engineers, and drive innovation and best practices in the engineering organization
- Work closely with the customer success team to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data quality, ingestion, and integration
- 8+ years of experience in designing, building, and deploying large-scale data management systems in the cloud
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python & Java
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Experience with data warehousing and ETL technologies such as Databricks, Snowflake, and Airflow
- Strong technical leadership skills and ability to mentor and guide team members
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Remote - Work From Home
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development