Dec 23, 2023 - gocertify is hiring a remote Account Executive. 📍Location: UK.
We're a rapidly growing startup seeking a passionate, driven Account Executive with previous technology / product sales experience to support our continued growth. This role involves pipeline creation activities but is focused mainly around conversion of new business to acquire more customers for gocertify.
What we do
At gocertify, we revolutionise how brands run their offers & loyalty programmes. In just over 3 years we’ve partnered with 350+ retailers including the likes of FARFETCH, Currys, Samsung, HelloFresh and the H&M group. We are continuing to grow quickly, driving over £5m in retailer sales every month - we’ve achieved this without external investment (we’re fully bootstrapped and profitable).
We currently have 2 industry-disrupting products:
- Closed group offer verification - enables retailers to engage important segments like students, key workers, and specific age groups with exclusive discounts. Leveraging AI, we ensure instant and accurate verification. Check out the first Google result for “FARFETCH NHS discount” to see an example.
- White-label offer pages - help retailers convert more shoppers that google for discounts by creating a seamless, brand-owned discount page, diverting traffic from 3rd party websites. Check out the first Google result for “Currys discount code” to see an example.
Underpinning both is the ability for brands to collect zero-party data. As data becomes the most valuable resource, gocertify is at the forefront of driving the shift toward retailer-owned shopper data. This shift is making us more and more appealing to the world's biggest brands.
Working at gocertify
We’re a team of 14, working remotely, but with access to coworking spaces in London where we optionally meet up. We bring the whole team together for socials and team coworking days too.
We work hard, have fun and treat each other with respect and kindness. We’re always working to improve our approach to diversity, equity and inclusion (D,E & I) and know that difference will help us succeed as colleagues and as a company.
About the role
A quota-carrying role in our sales team, your primary metric will be generating new revenue.
- You'll build relationships with target clients, understand their needs, and provide appealing solutions from our product stack.
- You’ll pitch and convert new clients through account-based selling, managing the entire sales process until completion.
- You’ll be comfortable maintaining a complete pipeline of prospects and managing the various tasks needed to drive engagement (email campaigns, cold-calling, attending events, LinkedIn prospecting etc).
- You'll be comfortable collaborating with both SDR (pipeline generation) and CS (post sales) teams to optimise account success.
- You’ll constantly be learning about gocertify’s products as well as the wider e-commerce and marketing industries.
- You have excelled in a target-driven closing sales position already - ideally within the SaaS or Affiliate industries. You’ll have a background in achieving/exceeding sales quotas.
- A track record of closing mid-market and enterprise accounts (£20k-250k+ ACV).
- Experience in product sales and closing complex, multi-faceted technology products.
- You have shown the ability to analyse data to identify problems, opportunities and potential solutions.
- Confident and comfortable engaging with prospects via phone, video chat, and in-person events.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a remote-based, fast-paced, startup environment where different hats are worn on any given day - we want people who will contribute to a growing team and a scaling sales function.
- We welcome you to apply, even if you don't feel you meet 100% of our criteria.
- Location: UK based, working remotely from home. You’ll be required to attend some meetings and events in London circa 2 days a month.
- Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not possible for this role. You must have the right to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
- Base Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 OTE: £80,000 - 100,000
- Meaningful EMI share options
- 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays
- Private health insurance with AVIVA (including optical and dental cashback and the option to self-fund partners/dependents)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Work-from-home budget
- Macbook or equivalent laptop
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible remote work in any country around our core hours (10am-4pm UK)
- Unlimited access to coworking spaces in 48+ countries through Hubble
- Access to incredible gocertify offers + Perks at Work account