Dec 23, 2023 - RetinAI Medical is hiring a remote Research Scientist Biostatistics. 📍Location: Europe.
Location: Flexible (Remote within Europe or in Bern, Switzerland)
Employment Type: Full-time (80-100%)
Start Date: February 2023
Ikerian AG (formerly RetinAI Medical) is a fast-growing medical device software company headquartered in Bern, Switzerland. Our mission is to enable the right decisions sooner in healthcare, through transformative AI & data management solutions for disease screening and monitoring. Join our diverse team of entrepreneurs, developers, researchers, and commercial experts who are collectively shaping the future of healthcare.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Research Scientist to join our team. As a key member of our research division, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our commitment to precision medicine and healthcare innovation. In this position, you will specialize in biostatistics, handling large and small datasets derived from a variety of sources, including clinical trials, clinical data, and preclinical studies and deriving meaningful insights for our internal use and customers alike.
- Perform comprehensive data collection and cleaning to ensure the accuracy and reliability of datasets.
- Utilize our advanced solutions for data processing and analysis.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and synthesize findings into clear, concise reports.
- Collaborate with various teams to understand client needs and tailor data analysis accordingly.
- Stay up to date of the latest developments in biostatistics and data analysis methodologies.
- Providing statistical support to clinical studies and clinical research projects
- Participating in the development of study protocols, including participation in study design discussions and sample size calculations
- Performing statistical analyses and interpreting statistical results
- Master’s degree in Biomedical / Life Science Engineering, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or similar, with a comprehensive experience in Biostatistics.
- Proficient in programming languages such as R and Python.
- Strong experience in statistical analysis of biomedical data, preferably within the healthcare/ pharma sector. Exposure to Real-World Data and Clinical Trial data is a plus.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be a resident of a European country.
- Having exposure to regulatory work experience is a plus: being able to understand the regulatory questions and translate them to statistical problems, collaborating effectively, with clinical and regulatory colleagues.
- A chance to be part of an exceptional team driving innovation in healthcare.
- A competitive salary in a supportive work environment that fosters work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development in an international setting.
- A culture of collaboration and inclusion, which is fundamental to our ethos.
- Occasional travel to our HQ in Switzerland, immersing you in our core operations and company culture.
- Provision of hardware and software equipment to facilitate efficient and effective remote work.
- An opportunity to share in our success through participation in the company's Employee Stock Option Plan.
We invite qualified candidates eager to make a difference in healthcare technology to apply.