Machine Learning EngineerTYPE:
: M-F 9am-5pm CSTVACCINATION REQUIREMENT
As a ML Backend Engineer, we're seeking a talented Python AI/ML Engineer with expertise in FastAPI to join our AI driven product team. ML backend engineer is responsible for building/managing API’s for AI application, introducing AI based innovations, optimizing existing setup and resulting in seamless integrations.What You Will Do
What You Will Need
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and efficient backend services for ML model deployment and inference using FastAPI for our AI driven product.
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements and integration points.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and writing scalable code
- Implement security best practices to safeguard sensitive data and ensure compliance with privacy regulations
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Build reusable, high-quality code and libraries for future use which are high performant and can be used across multiple projects.
- Work closely with data engineers and data scientists to integrate ML models into the production environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as an ML Backend Engineer
- Practical experience in applying AI/ML driven technology solutions
- Experience in Fast API for API development, SQL/NoSQL databases and linux o.s.
- Up to date with LLM research and developing new features/products using LLMs (e.g. using PaLM 2 or Llama 2)
- Good experience with ML algorithms, Python, NLP, prior experience with backend design and web sockets
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice pattern
- Experience with Cloud based AI/ML services (AWS Preferred)
- Understanding of ML/AI Pipeline & Development life cycle & tools, MLOps experience
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices like version control (GIT) and DevOps (AWS DevOps preferred)
Tava Partners provides equal employment opportunities and does not permit any form of discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity, inclusion, and fairness in all aspects of employment.