Dec 24, 2023 - Medalogix is hiring a remote Financial, Planning, and Analysis Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
Medalogix is dedicated to empowering individualized patient care with innovative, data science-driven solutions that transform healthcare. The Company's machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
Medalogix is currently seeking an analytical, organized, and experienced FP&A Manager to join our team of innovators and deliver best-in-class analyses, reporting, and decision support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the company’s month-end close review and monthly business review processes, including preparing budget variance analyses & reconciliations, tracking key operational and financial metrics, and driving business intelligence and decision support to various internal & external stakeholders
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting packages and miscellaneous executive-level presentations (e.g., quarterly Board of Directors materials, Investor Relations materials, other management presentations)
- Prepare routine analysis of financial & operational results, including the interpretation of current month performance as a predictive tool for full year performance expectations
- Support the company's annual budgeting & monthly forecasting processes
- Organize & leverage large, unwieldy, and/or imperfect datasets to drive analytical insights
- Assist in continually developing & implementing process improvements within the Finance team and throughout the organization, with an eye toward enhanced collaboration, productivity, and transparency between Finance and other key business stakeholders
- Support any financing activity and/or strategic corporate development initiatives, including M&A activity (spanning new opportunity evaluation, diligence support, deal execution, and post-acquisition/merger integration efforts)
- Own the evergreen health and accuracy of the Finance team's process and assumption documentation
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with strong academic credentials
- 4 of more years of relevant work experience, preferably in a role/function conducting financial analysis and providing business intelligence
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced-level facility in Excel and PowerPoint; experience in NetSuite a plus but not required
- Meticulous attention to and command of the details
- Extremely well organized, data-driven
- Proactive self-starter capable of meeting deadlines without significant supervision
- ·Highly analytical, capable of synthesizing data to draw sound, insightful conclusions and business recommendations
- Superb organizational skills and work ethic; capable of dealing with and navigating ambiguity
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment paired with a willingness to work in a highly collaborative, team-based culture
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willing to travel to Nashville, as required (if not Nashville-based)
- Passionate Culture: Our success originates from our dedicated and incredibly talented team that operates with shared set of core values: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together. In 2022, we earned the Great Place to Work Certification.
- High growth: Medalogix has grown significantly for four straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years.
- Meaningful work: Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
- Leading Technologies: At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. We design, market leading products that equip home health and hospice agencies with technology to provide the right care at the right time. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review.
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
- Highly sponsored and a variety of Healthcare Plans (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Immediate vesting in the 401(k) with Company Match
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Celebration of 'Wins' with Team Outings and Events
- Generous Paid Time Off with an additional (8 Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, and Company Sponsored Volunteering Holiday)
- Free Downtown Parking (When applicable)
- Referral Bonus Opportunity