Dec 26, 2023 - Journey is hiring a remote Marketing/Brand Graphic Designer. 📍Location: USA.
Journey is the leading proactive mental health solution for modern companies. Our mission is to help all people live happier, healthier, less stressed lives. We are a rapidly growing tech startup, and we work with care and intention to create a high-performance company with the following in mind:
- Speed Wins. Make decisions, move quickly, and know that if things go wrong, it’s okay for you and the company.
- Intuition, Then Data. We’re a data-driven company. We start with our instincts and then use data to validate our decisions and improve.
- Miles, Not Inches. Thinking small is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Favor bold ideas over incremental changes.
- Customer-Obsession. We are obsessed with helping all people to live happier, healthier lives. We accomplish this by knowing our customers incredibly well and finding ways to make their lives better.
- Truth Through Safety & Courage. A safe space allows all of us to feel secure and welcome, which creates the environment needed to act courageously, speak our truth, and see different perspectives. Doing so leads to the best decisions and the most successful company.
- Quality Matters. The quality of our work reflects on us as individuals, our teammates, and the company as a whole. Ensure your work is top-notch and hold your teammates to a high standard. If something needs improvement, you’re encouraged to take ownership and make it better.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated part-time Marketing/Brand Graphic Designer to join our team. The role will be to work with different teams across our B2B2C funnel to ensure brand continuity, own the brand book and evolve it as we grow, and deliver on design requests daily. We are looking for someone who can visually communicate our product story in a compelling, differentiated and resonant way across multiple audiences. We need someone who is excellent at visual communication and is proven at delivering innovative designs in fast-paced environment for a wide range of teams and applications.
Specifically we are looking for someone who understands marketing design psychology and best practices for both B2B and B2C businesses, as proven by their portfolio. We are also looking for someone who is process oriented and can ensure our brand assets and our brand strategy are on par with our competition, and that our processes are organized, cost efficient, and scalable. We'd like someone who can design for a variety of applications, events, webinars, ads, flyers, slides, video, and landing pages. You will be using Canva daily but are also expected to have a design strength in figma + photoshop. Understanding and experience with generative ai tools is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in both B2B and B2C
- Proficiency in Canva
- Experience working in Figma
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in graphic design, brand storytelling and marketing graphics
- Excellent visual design skills with an eye for detail and creativity
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Culture Focused. We prioritize building a high-performance culture of top talent. At Journey, you’ll work with a team of smart, motivated and happy people who like to have fun.
- Remote First. We are a remote company. Where you live is where we are located.
- Journey’s Proactive Employee Assistance Program. Of course, team members and their loved ones have access to Journey Proactive EAP, our proactive mental health solution to stay happy, healthy, and mentally and emotionally fit.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Journey, we aim to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to a better environment for our people and a better product for our customers. Journey is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.