Dec 29, 2023 - LogicManager, Inc is hiring a remote Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
LogicManager is recognized as a Risk Management Software leader by the industry expert, Gartner. Learn more about the See-Through Economy
and how LogicManager customers rely on us for establishing sustaining Risk Management to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices.
About This Opportunity:
At LogicManager, we're looking for a passionate Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join one of our Agile SCRUM Teams. You'll play a key role in driving sprint planning, executing test cases, and leading the delivery of top-notch outcomes in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment. As an integral member of our team, your contributions will be pivotal in shaping our QA practices and upholding a culture of excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills and exceptional communication to strengthen our SCRUM team's capabilities in test case composition, manual and automated testing, and decision-making. Your involvement will be critical in shaping our QA standards and nurturing LogicManager's dynamic culture, fostering growth and adaptability.
What You'll Do:
- Product Familiarity: Dive deep into the LogicManager application and its users, achieving and maintaining a rich understanding.
- Agile Leader: Lead and actively drive Agile software development methodologies.
- Issue Identification & Triage: Assist in identifying and reporting software defects (in Jira) and identifying poor user experiences. Work with team members, product managers, and management to establish severity and properly triage defects.
- Documentation Support: Contribute to creating and maintaining test plans, cases (in Zephyr Scale), and internal documentation (in Confluence).
- Collaborative Reviewer: Provide clearly stated and insightful reviews of test cases and automation PRs, elevating the team's output.
- Problem Solver: Dive deep into technical issues, collaborate with developers, and refine team processes through team retrospectives and various root cause analysis processes.
- Team Mentor: Provide assistance and guidance to junior and mid-level team members.
- Cultural Engagement: Participate positively in LogicManager’s culture and ethos.
About You And What Skills You'll Need:
- Experience: 5+ years of QA experience in a SaaS application.
- Agile Advocate: Experience in SDLC & STLC using Agile Methodologies, adapting and driving team success.
- SaaS Specialist: Familiarity with SaaS applications and the Continuous Integration/Deployment model leveraging tools like Jenkins.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficient in querying SQL databases, navigating Agile methodologies, and steering automated testing.
- Automation Expert: Familiarity with tools like Selenium/TestNG/Java/Maven for functional and regression testing and REST-assured for testing Rest API.
- Detail-Oriented Thinker: Strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Team Player & Leader: Thrive independently but also inspire a team towards greatness.
- Communicator: Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work Eligibility: Authorized to work in the US (sponsorship not available).
Nice-to-Haves (preferred but not required):
- Bachelor's degree with an engineering or science background.
- Performance testing experience with tools like jMeter.
- Experience using AI tools within the STLC.
- Certified SCRUM Master or relevant experience.
What Sets LogicManager Apart?
- Award-Winning Community:
Our commitment to a vibrant, collaborative, and mission-driven culture has earned us the certification of a Great Place to Work®
each year since 2016. As LogicManager flourishes, we're dedicated to nurturing its inherent culture. We aim to attract those who feel the same way about building a community rooted in mutual trust, respect, integrity, kindness, and fairness.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, paid vacation, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored activities and events.
- Remote Flexibility: We believe in the quality of work over its location, fully supporting and offering a remote work experience to our team.
- Global Presence: We serve our growing base of customers throughout North America (AMER), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
Please note: You must be authorized to work in the US, as we currently cannot provide sponsorship.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
By submitting your application, you agree that LogicManager may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes.
LogicManager's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over LogicManager’s use of your personal information.