Dec 31, 2023 - LRN Corporation is hiring a remote Senior Product Manager - AI and Machine Learning. 📍Location: Canada.
Do you want to leverage your human resources experience to enable a global technology company to thrive? Join us at LRN where you can make an impact on individual and organizational performance.
LRN is a fast-growing SaaS company providing ethics and compliance management solutions to help clients navigate complex regulatory environments and foster ethical and responsible cultures. After two recent acquisitions and significant organic growth we are proud to be serving nearly 3,000 clients across the US, EMEA, APAC, and Latin America. Our state-of-the-art platform offers clients an intuitive user interface, mobile app, robust analytics, and industry benchmarking enabling clients to create, manage, deliver, analyze, and audit their ethics and compliance programs to align with regulatory guidance. We help some of the world’s most recognized brands reduce organizational risk – enabling them to focus on what they do best. About Product and Technology at LRN
As Senior Product Manager – AI , you'll take charge of defining and steering the product roadmap for our AI and machine learning solutions. You'll navigate both strategic elements, such as market analysis and competition assessment, and tactical aspects, including establishing streamlined product management processes within tools like Jira/AHA.
The product and technology team at LRN is responsible for developing a world class technology platform that is loved by Compliance professionals. We are innovators and changemakers who like to tinker and challenge the status quo. We have a strong culture that rewards innovation and critical thinking. We take a cloud first, asynchronous, event driven approach in our technology and architecture. Automation is a key to everything we build. The user is at the center of how we design our products. We build our products using design thinking approach.
Generative AI is going to have a long-term impact on our business. Join, our team as a Product Manager and spearhead the evolution of our AI and machine learning product suite. We're a forward-thinking company experiencing rapid growth, committed to innovating in the AI domain. Backed by long-term investors, we're on a trajectory towards success, driven by our product-centric approach.
- Define Product Vision: Craft a robust product-market fit strategy, aligning our offerings with evolving market needs and trends in AI/ML technology.
- Support Revenue Initiatives: Be adept at presenting demos and handling significant presentations to bolster revenue generation.
- Forge Collaborations: Foster strong ties with Sales and Marketing teams, driving cohesive Go-to-Market strategies.
- Engage with Development: Coordinate effectively with offshore development teams, ensuring seamless collaboration and understanding of technical requirements.
- Facilitate Communication: Streamline launch plans and communication strategies for product releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or experience in software development
- MBA/MS in Information Systems or business management
- 6+ years of experience in product management or business analysis with a SaaS Company
- Experience taking to market B2B2C products using generative AI or machine learning.
- Profound understanding of SCRUM and Agile methodologies in software development.
- Solid grasp of fundamental technologies like UI, APIs, and Databases.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles and expertise in conversion optimization.
- Competence in utilizing key product metrics to drive success (like SCORE)
- Ability to work independently across the organization.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Compliance, eLearning space
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working schedule
- Flexible PTO plus public holidays
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.