Dec 31, 2023 - Medalogix is hiring a remote Digital Training Specialist. 📍Location: USA.
Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
The Company's five machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
Medalogix is currently seeking an instructional design and measurement driven Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the articulate and analytical Application Development Lead to join our technology innovators that are bringing home health and hospice to the next level.
The Digital Training Specialist will be responsible for delivering purposeful online and on-demand self-service learning curricula and training initiatives that drive client adoption and retention. This role will collaborate with multiple departments and organizational leadership to plan, improve, and deliver training materials to a wide range of trainees, including entry-level clients to senior management. This position reports to the Vice President of Professional Services.
- Design learner-focused instructional materials such as micro-learning modules, curricula, quick reference guides, checklists, eLearning, PowerPoint decks, simulations, videos, assessments, and blended learning solutions to support digital on-demand, live face to face and virtual facilitator-led training.
- Lead all efforts for determining a corporate digital strategy and articulates and builds best in class LMS strategies and platforms to put in place with our customers.
- Design, develop, evaluate, pilot, and deliver new digital learning experiences to develop in app on demand, self-service training options for Medalogix end users including the develop train-the-trainer materials to best prepare facilitators to deliver training with the highest level of quality and standards.
- Collaborate with and manage stakeholders and subject matter experts during the content development process, working with the PMO team to establish design project timelines, mitigating risks, and ensuring alignment, engagement, and expectation management to evolve and maintain a training release roadmap.
- Own logistics leading up to training experiences, including but not limited to: coordinating training schedules, coordinating invitations as well as travel details, meeting space needs, and owning related communications, as needed.
- Single-handedly produce (film, narrate, edit and package) a broad range of video content, including but not limited to: step by step user videos/guides, news-style stories, CEO/Leader value messaging, product news/updates.
- Own operational functions of learning experiences, including but not limited to adding learners to learning management systems, assigning learning tracks, monitoring course completion, and reporting progress & effectiveness to the executive leadership team.
- Develop & maintain a centralized learning material repository including job aids, training guides, facilitator manuals, and participant materials for learning experiences.
- Evaluate and consult on training content with department heads and subject matter experts. Gather, organize, and review existing materials, working with Department leadership to update content, applying adult learning best practices, and develop retention measurement.
- Assist in planning and act as primary facilitator for planning any live instructor-led, virtual, and hybrid learning experiences.
- Lead the effort to gather, analyze, and report on qualitative data around training usage and effectiveness, client experiences, and other external feedback as needed using various methods of data collection, including but not limited to surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Experience in learning theory and methodology, with ability to apply to program development, delivery, and evaluation.
- Instructional design experience with a proven ability to execute learning and development events with professionalism, enthusiasm, energy, and precision.
- A strong collaborative nature and excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to work effectively with peers, content contributors, other business partners and the ability to build rapport with Medalogix department team members.
- Strong motivational learning experience by engaging learners through online evaluation/assessments to make learning meaningful, bolster adoption and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Training, Business, or a related field
- 2 or more years of experience leading and supporting a digital training experience while designing and delivering software product training
- Experience in applying principles of adult learning to design solutions that maximize learning and/or behavioral outcomes (Enhancing motivation and increasing knowledge retention)
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for defining learning and behavioral outcome statements
- Proven proficiency in instructional modalities (Classroom learning, blended learning, gamification, multi-device/mobile learning, and virtual reality simulations)
- Understanding of methods and techniques for planning, designing, and developing instructional content
- In-depth experience in eliciting and using knowledge and information from subject matter experts to support and/or enhance learning
- Thorough skill in designing and/or developing learning assets, for example role plays, self-assessments, training manuals, job aids, and visual aids that align to a desired learning or behavioral outcome
- High Growth and Awesome Culture: Medalogix has grown 100%+ for three straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years. This success is achieved through passionate, high-functioning talent focused on success. We work hard through our core virtues: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together.
- Meaningful Work: Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
- Modern Technology Products: At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. We build market leading products that delight our customers. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
- Highly sponsored and a variety of Healthcare Plans (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Immediate vesting in the 401(k) with Company Match
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Celebration of 'Wins' with Team Outings and Events
- Generous Paid Time Off with an additional (8 Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, and Company Sponsored Volunteering Holiday)
- Free Downtown Parking (When applicable)
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Medalogix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.