Dec 31, 2023 - Stellar Cyber is hiring a remote Machine Learning Engineer/Researcher. 📍Location: USA.
Stellar Cyber is a fast-growing Cybersecurity company focused on delivering holistic cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing total costs of ownership with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform based on advanced ML and security technologies. Stellar Cyber has been recognized by Gartner as one of the leading XDR players.
To accelerate our growth, we are seeking a talented Machine Learning Engineer/Researcher with startup passion, a can-do attitude, and a desire to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber. If you are excited to be part of a very fast-growing team with lots of opportunities, Stellar Cyber is a great place to grow your career. This individual will be responsible for designing and developing novel cybersecurity-oriented Generative AI technologies to enhance the usability and capabilities of Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR platform.
- Research cutting-edge Generative AI technologies. You will always be getting on top of the technologies in this fast-moving area, and be able to apply the up-to-date algorithms, tools, best practices to the day-to-day work in developing Stellar Cyber’s own Generative AI solutions.
- Investigate and design Generative AI use cases in cybersecurity. You will be tasked to explore cybersecurity use cases that would benefit from Generative AI technologies, and create proof of concepts to demonstrate Generative AI’s efficacy and efficiency in those use cases over human operators.
- Implement Generative AI-based solutions for cybersecurity use cases. You will be designing and implementing Generative AI solutions for use cases with proven efficacy and efficiency improvements with the production-ready quality.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to integrate Generative AI solutions into Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR platform. You will be working with various teams in integrating Generation AI solutions with intricate dependencies such as UX design and improvements, user education, backend integration, and etc.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the efficacy of Stellar Cyber’s Generative AI solutions. You will help create necessary processes, tools, metrics to monitor and evaluate the efficacy of Generative AI solutions released to Stellar Cyber’s customers, assisting in continuous efforts in improving such solutions.
- A master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related field, with a focus on machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and/or artificial intelligence in general.
- Proven experience working as a Machine Learning Engineer, Research Scientist, or a similar role, with a specific focus related to natural language processing and large language models, or other relevant deep learning areas in general.
- Experience with tools and frameworks for building applications using large language models, such as LangChain, and tools and frameworks for building general deep learning applications.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms, statistical models, deep neural networks.
- Strong problem solving skills, especially the ability to translate research findings into practical solutions.
- Strong engineering mindset and skills, including the ability of quick design and implementation of proof of concepts in Python, and the ability of designing and implementing production-ready solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- (Preferred) Prior knowledge and/or experience in cybersecurity, such as detection and response, threat hunting, and etc.
We pride ourselves in recognizing our employees. Here are some examples of our benefits program:
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
- Medical, Dental & Vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program