Dec 31, 2023 - robusta is hiring a remote Junior Software Engineer in AI. 📍Location: Egypt.
Who we are (Company introduction)
Robusta Technology Group (RTG) is a key driver of digital transformation by providing a holistic tech ecosystem. RTG works with its local and international partners to help build digital customer experiences, establish remote engineering hubs, and build ventures across multiple industries and domains. In this pursuit, RTG serves as a catalyst for impact and growth through events, spaces, and content focused on creating impact and growth across the different interactions.
Robusta is a tech agency working with a diverse client base across different sectors & industries on implementing digital transformation programs. Engagements are typically focused on the digitization of existing operations & processes and/or activation of digital customer engagement channels. With a team of 100+ tech and market consultants, robusta maintains an impactful footprint across EMEA and engages with its clients through its two key operations hubs in Egypt and Germany.
Our Engineering Team
At Robusta Studio, Engineers are craftsmen, we take pride in our skills and our target is delivering the right value to our partners.
Our growing team of 60+ Engineers organized across 7 tribes, take pride in their craft, and we are always seeking to build a robust, scalable, resilient, and clean product; we deeply believe one day of good design saves us months of bad implementation.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Software Engineer in AI, you will be responsible for developing and implementing cutting-edge software solutions in the area of artificial intelligence. You will work in close collaboration with clients to identify needs and design solutions to optimize their existing operations and processes. With a team of 100+ tech and market consultants, robusta is recognized as a leader in the field and makes a significant impact across EMEA, engaging with clients through its two key operations hubs in Egypt and Germany.
- Develop and maintain efficient and scalable AI algorithms and models
- Collaborate with clients to identify areas for optimization and create solutions using AI technologies
- Design, implement, and test software solutions to meet client needs
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality and consistency of development efforts
- Communicate with teams across different locations to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with AI technologies, tools, and frameworks
- Work closely with other engineers, data scientists, and stakeholders to deliver high-quality software solutions
What we need from you
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in software engineering in AI, with experience in natural language processing, machine learning, and predictive modeling
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as Python, PHP, Java, and/or C++
- Familiarity with AI tools and software frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- Solid understanding of software development principles, practices, and methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks quickly
Why work with us?
- Embrace a brighter future with comprehensive Social/Medical Insurance
- Collaborate with industry-leading tech talents
- Nurture your career in a dynamic growth culture
- Enjoy financial benefits with a cost of living allowance (COLA)
- Secure your financial future with our savings plan
- Experience the freedom of our remote-first work model
- Customize your work-life balance with flexible working hours
Join us to shape your career and thrive in a supportive, forward-thinking environment