Jan 01, 2024 - gocertify is hiring a remote Marketing Lead. 📍Location: UK.
We’re looking for an experienced but hands-on Marketing Lead. You'll play a pivotal role in developing and leading our marketing efforts, driving demand generation, and creating a consistent brand voice. You'll leverage your data analysis skills, creativity, and experience in B2B marketing to deliver impactful marketing campaigns that help us be differentiated, stand out and continue our rapid growth.
What we do
At gocertify, we revolutionise how brands run their offers & loyalty programmes. In just over 3 years we’ve partnered with 350+ retailers including the likes of FARFETCH, Currys, Samsung, HelloFresh and the H&M group. We are continuing to grow quickly, driving over £5m in retailer sales every month - we’ve achieved this without external investment (we’re fully bootstrapped and profitable).
We currently have 2 industry-disrupting products:
- Closed group offer verification - enables retailers to engage important segments like students, key workers, and specific age groups with exclusive discounts. Leveraging AI, we ensure instant and accurate verification. Check out the first Google result for “FARFETCH NHS discount” to see an example.
- White-label offer pages - help retailers convert more shoppers that google for discounts by creating a seamless, brand-owned discount page, diverting traffic from 3rd party websites. Check out the first Google result for “Currys discount code” to see an example.
Underpinning both is the ability for brands to collect zero-party data. As data becomes the most valuable resource, gocertify is at the forefront of driving the shift toward retailer-owned shopper data. This shift is making us more and more appealing to the world's biggest brands.
Working at gocertify
We’re a team of 14, working remotely, but with access to coworking spaces in London where we optionally meet up. We bring the whole team together for socials and team coworking days too.
We work hard, have fun and treat each other with respect and kindness. We’re always working to improve our approach to diversity, equity and inclusion (D,E & I) and know that difference will help us succeed as colleagues and as a company.
About the role
- Join as the first marketing hire and report directly to the CEO.
- Create and lead gocertify's marketing function.
- Help develop a new and consistent voice and brand image aligning with company strategy.
- Create content across various formats (social posts, decks, case studies, etc.).
- Develop and implement event strategies to enhance brand and industry awareness.
- Manage the marketing website (within WebFlow - technical support possible).
- Work closely with the sales team to help run ABM campaigns for target prospects (We use proprietary data, AI and automation to create ABM content automatically).
- Leverage out-of-the-box thinking to create unique campaigns and initiatives that help us stand out from other retail tech companies.
- Work with and optimise our tech stack: Figma, Webflow, Notion, Airtable, make.com.
- 4+ years in B2B marketing. A bonus if you have experience in ecommerce/retail tech.
- Strong data analysis skills, with experience using data to inform marketing strategies, campaigns & content creation.
- Strong skills in writing engaging content across multiple formats and working with designers to bring it to life.
- Proven track record in supporting sales through ABM campaigns and sales enablement projects.
- Technically minded with an interest in up-and-coming tech (e.g. AI & automation tools) to understand what we can leverage for increased efficiency.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn the needs and concerns of marketing & e-commerce teams at retailers, our target audience.
- Comfortable working in a lean, hands-on environment and able to bounce from thinking strategically to executing very detailed tactics.
- We welcome you to apply, even if you don't feel you meet 100% of our criteria.
- Location: UK based, working remotely from home. You’ll be required to attend some meetings and events in London at least once a month.
- Visa sponsorship is not possible for this role. You must have the right to work in the UK without visa sponsorship for this role.
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
- Meaningful EMI share options
- 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays
- Private health insurance with AVIVA (including optical and dental cashback and the option to self-fund partners/dependents)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Work-from-home budget
- Macbook or equivalent laptop
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible remote work in any country around our core hours (10am-4pm UK)
- Unlimited access to coworking spaces in 48+ countries through Hubble
- Access to incredible gocertify offers + Perks at Work account