Dec 31, 2023 - Open Lending is hiring a remote Sales Enablement. 📍Location: USA.
Open Lending provides automated lending services to financial institutions. The company specializes in loan analytics, risk-based pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders throughout the United States. The company was founded in Austin, TX in 2000.
Before taking the company public in 2020, Open Lending ranked among Austin’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Starting in 2013, the company placed for seven consecutive years on the Austin Business Journal’s Fast 50 list. Additionally, Open Lending has been named as a top workplace by both the Austin Business Journal and the Austin American Statesmen.
Open Lending is hiring a Sales Enablement individual who will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing sales enablement programs and initiatives that help our sales teams improve their performance and productivity. You will work closely with sales leadership, product, marketing and engineering to identify gaps in sales skills, knowledge, processes and develop solutions to address those gaps. Success will be measured by the overall business impact of these programs and cross-functional collaboration.
Three Reasons to Apply:
- Influence: Indirectly contribute to enabling vehicle access for underserved customers and directly contribute to Open Lending revenue generation
- Impact: 1st position of its kind on the team – You’ll partner with the cross-functionally to define and create the materials for our sales to increase close rates
- Stability: Join an established public company and a marketing organization with long-term planning in mind
What You’ll Do:
- Leading sales strategy change from building data points to overcome prospect objections to working with Marketing to build the collateral for presentation decks and enabling sales team to use during the sales process.
- Examine current sales process to design a best practice programmatic process and enable sales team with approach to improve close rates and achieve annual quotas.
- Main point of contact with Marketing team facilitating training sessions when prior new marketing campaigns and collateral for use during sale process are deployed.
- Owns enablement tools: Quantified AI simulator and other potential enablement tools.
- Develop and lead enablement effort for additional revenue channels.
- Expand responsibility into account mgmt. organization once sale enablement has been completed.
- This job is available as in office (Austin), hybrid (Austin), or remote with some travel.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches.
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in sales enablement, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Ability to analyze data set development
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, life and short-term and long-term disability insurance (company pays 100% of the premium for employee and 100% of the premiums for family plans after 2 years of coverage)
- Total annual cash compensation includes base salary and bonus, plus participation in the incentive plan for non-commissioned employees
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan with match
- Eligible for long-term equity compensation
- Free onsite covered parking (Austin office)
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- Onsite gym (Austin Office)
- Free snack options (Austin Office)