Jan 04, 2024 - Divelement Web Services is hiring a remote Fullstack Developer. 📍Location: Mexico.
Divelement is a strategic technical partner to clients. We collaborate with like-minded organizations to build and develop technologies, bringing vision to reality. The Fullstack Developer is a critical addition to Divelement’s mighty team. Not only will this Fullstack Developer be adept in various coding languages but they will provide guidance and expertise to a cross-functional development pod. They will take our Delivery Team to new heights by contributing to coding best practices, igniting a passion for self-accountability, and maintaining Divelement’s status as one of the best places to work.
Design and develop the client’s early MVP for the core service: managing existing and future purchasing data and the vision of a digital closet user experience. You will have a key voice in decisions going into the software.
WHO YOU ARE
You enjoy working with smaller team sizes, thrive with much autonomy, and don’t mind some ambiguity.
You value an agile & iterative culture where feedback is given quickly and constructively, collaboration is as easy as breathing, iterations are done swiftly and integrations are continuous.
You are self-motivated, independent, and are a Developer at heart. You take general direction well and can fill in the gaps. Being biased towards action is hardcoded into your problem-solving techniques and you always have your eye on keeping the team moving forward. You know how to find solutions and raise your hand when you need help. You get fulfillment from providing a WOW experience to clients.
HOW WE WORK
We are a collaborative and cross-functional team built on the values of a community and driven by accountability, communication, and creative thinking. We believe in short incremental development cycles so we expect our developers to commit code daily at a minimum. We expect our contributors to work autonomously and with an ability to identify, communicate, and solve problems swiftly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Support & Contributions
- Maintain an average code contribution capacity of 90% - this means that 90% of your workload should be spent contributing code to billable projects and 10% of your bandwidth should be spent supporting your team members in their projects, internal meetings, or professional development
- Build highly scalable architectures on browser and mobile browser-based apps
- Identify and implement efficient methods to extract, transform, and analyze data from various APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop scalable web applications and software solutions
- Design new code, repeatable code & architecture patterns for assigned projects
- Collaborate with the respective team to identify and fix technical problems in projects
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality and integrity of the codebase
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to identify and resolve issues
- Identify risks, communicate them, and form contingency plans promptly
- Keep respective stakeholders informed of task progress
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code following best practices and industry standards
- Work closely with Project Managers and other stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within scope
Operations & Best Practices
- Contribute to the organization’s code quality best practices
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be skilled and capable in Fullstack coding languages and considered including but not limited to:
- Database storage - SQL, MongoDB
- 4+ years as a Fullstack Developer - emphasis on the backend using the above
- AI expert
- Experience with data integration, API integration, and data transformation
- Preferred experience: architecture; building e-commerce or re-commerce applications; experience developing AI models using LLMs
- Must embody Integrity, Ownership, and Accountability
- Strong time-management and organizational abilities
- Strong coding skills
- Ability to delegate
- Analytical thinking
- Forward-thinking and innovative problem solving
- Excellent verbal communication in English
- Positive motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field or experience
We base our compensation on the following factors: location, experience, exposure, & skills. Divelement offers a remote-first work environment where autonomy and accountability go hand-in-hand. In addition to our compensation and work environment, we offer PTO, Holidays, and Medical benefits.