Jan 03, 2024 - Cross Screen Media is hiring a remote Senior Full-Stack Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious media analytics & software startup? Do you want to bring a groundbreaking product to the market?
Cross Screen Media was founded by industry veterans and provides customers a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns by using a common currency for TV and digital. To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team and that's where you come in…
We are looking to hire a Senior Full-Stack Engineer with a strong work ethic and a passion for building new software. This candidate will take responsibility for building out and supporting our product, ScreenSolve, which encompasses front end and back end of the web application as well as integrating data visualizations from our Measurement product.
Given the nature of our products at Cross Screen Media, we have complex and engaging problems that demand a diverse skill set. The right candidate will enjoy taking on a variety of responsibilities, creating innovative solutions to unique challenges, and utilizing large datasets.
We're currently accepting 100% remote employees in addition to candidates local to our office in Alexandria, VA. Face to face communication is important, so we have regular company offsites biannually to give our employees time together in person.
- Deliver features on a cadence within an agile framework
- Write code across all areas of the product with a focus on front-end expertise
- Contribute to and follow quality & process standards
- Support definition of user stories
- Working with product team to estimate time & resources needed to achieve goals
- 6+ years experience in software engineering
- 4+ years experience with React or equivalent front-end framework
- 2+ years experience with Python, including one web framework & pandas/numpy
- 2+ years managing applications using an AWS infrastructure
- Exposure to multiple data storage platforms/architectures with expertise in one or more
- Understanding of Unix/Linux fundamentals
- Nice to have: Experience creating data visualizations on large data sets
- Nice to have: Experience managing services in Kubernetes
- Nice to have: Awareness or exposure to Machine Learning concepts and approaches
- Nice to have: Exposure to ad tech concepts & terminology
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and creative atmosphere, with inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance, with high bonus potential
- Great medical, dental & vision Insurance packages
- Competitive 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 100% Remote
- Company Offsites
- Casual dress all day, every day
*Unfortunately we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.