Jan 04, 2024 - REDICA Systems is hiring a remote Senior Product Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Redica Systems is a data analytics platform built to help life science companies improve their quality and stay on top of evolving regulations. Our proprietary processes transform one of the industry’s most complete data sets, aggregated from hundreds of health agencies and unique Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) sourcing, into meaningful answers and insights that reduce regulatory and compliance risk.
Founded in 2010, Redica Systems serves over 200 customers in the Pharma, Biopharma, MedTech, and Food and Cosmetics industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medtech companies. Redica Systems’ headquarters are in Pleasanton, CA, but we are a geographically distributed company. More information is available at redica.com.
We’re looking for a dynamic and outcome-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team. This is a highly influential and critical role, responsible for owning and growing multiple products that are key to Redica’s future growth and success.
This is an opportunity to join and help shape a rapidly growing technology company with customers that love our products!
- Own product strategy, prioritization, and roadmap for a key product family
- Be an end-to-end Product Manager—identify product opportunities and customer problems, own customer discovery, help design product solutions, write product requirements, be an active partner with engineers, and support go-to-market activities
- Work in and lead cross-functional teams towards a common goal; proactively communicate, be inclusive and collaborative, and motivate team members to do their best work
- Leverage data, competitive insights, market trends, and our in-house subject matter experts to adapt and influence product roadmap and business strategy
- Coach and support junior members of the product team, continuously improve the team’s impact and help define a strong product discipline throughout the product department
- Tech Savvy: You excel in identifying and strategically leveraging emerging trends and disruptive technologies to drive business growth. You actively explore and evaluate new technologies for their potential impact, successfully integrating them into the product roadmap.
- Customer Focus: You place the customer at the forefront of decision-making and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Business Insight: You apply your business knowledge to drive strategic outcomes, making informed decisions aligned with broader business strategies. You demonstrate the ability to balance short-term goals with long-term objectives.
- Manages Complexity: You can effectively balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and incorporate their feedback into the product strategy.
- Decision Quality: You consistently make sound and timely decisions that align with organizational goals, driving progress and demonstrating a balance between speed and quality in decision-making.
- Balance Stakeholders: You proactively address conflicting stakeholder needs, finding solutions and compromises that satisfy multiple parties. You actively seek stakeholder feedback to enhance decision-making.
- Engaged: You not only share our values but also possess the essential competencies needed to thrive at Redica, as outlined here: https://redica.com/about-us/careers/
- 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Experience launching and growing products in a B2B SaaS environment; major plus if in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience delivering data products in close partnership with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Data Analysts is a major plus
- Experience working with Tableau, PowerBI, or similar data visualization/business intelligence tools
- Experience working with complex data structures and AI/ML technologies a plus
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, MedTech Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.