Jan 05, 2024 - Idoven is hiring a remote Regulatory Affairs Technical Writer. 📍Location: Spain.
Idoven is on a mission to prevent heart disease with AI-powered cardiology. With our breakthrough technology to analyze the heart, we help find patients in need of treatment, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly and safely.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of top-tier global investors, including Insight Partners, Northzone and the European Commision (EIC and Horizon H2020), you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Idoven has been honored with numerous awards, including recognition from UCSF as one of the the best new health applications of AI, CB Insight’s top 150 in digital health, the European Seal of Excellence, Best Startup at MEDICA (world’s largest medical event), Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup at South Summit, and the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine.
What you will do
Duties include collaboration with cross-functional teams including Design and Development, RA/QA, Marketing, People and other relevant functions to create and maintain technical documentation, procedures, customer facing documentation and records. The Technical Writer is also responsible for writing and/or editing procedural documentation, product documentation, reference manuals, product manuals, regulatory/quality documentation and any other documentation as required.
• Create documentation across the company with high degree of quality
• Develop method to standardize the technical writing process
• Support multiple functions in the production of documentation
• Develop content for internal, external, and client-facing documentation
• Work together with relevant teams and departments to create, edit and maintain relevant documentation
• Ensure all documentation meets current APA standards of English
• Bachelor’s degree or experience in related field (Master’s degree a plus)
• Min. 2 years experience in writing and editing technical documents
• Fluency in English is required
• Experience with Medical Device Technical Documentation for the EU MDR and the US FDA (21 CFR)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to translate complex technical concepts and present them to the intended audience in a clear and understandable way
• Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to function with a high level of autonomy
• In-depth attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Basic understanding of software development life cycle is a plus
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Flexible remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and come to our Madrid office whenever you want to
💸 Flexible Remuneration. We give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll and receive tax benefits (Spain only)
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via email@example.com .