Jan 08, 2024 - Alpine Home Air is hiring a remote Python Developer. 📍Location: USA.
This is a permanent work-from-home position.
Join our talented development team who designs, builds and maintains unique applications and features on our innovative ERP platform and ecommerce sites. Some of our recent projects include building a CRM system, a General Ledger and Inventory Management System. We have several large projects on our roadmap including Chatbot Service API, an Order Management System and Transportation Management System to name a few.
- Develop, test and deploy backend services using FastAPI, integrating Azure Open AI and Cosmos
- Scrape data from various data sources (e.g., email, SQL databases, recordings, etc.) and create ETLs for transforming scraped data into vector data
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards in data usage and AI implementations
- Must have 5+ years of experience in backend development in Python
- Proficiency in FastAPI or similar web frameworks
- Strong experience with AWS services
- Experience working with vector databases, preferably Cosmos
- Previous work with Azure OpenAI, ChatGPT or similar language models is a plus
- Previous experience with C# is a plus
- Experience working from requirements
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Strong, hands-on coder in other related technologies
- Familiarity with data scraping, ETL processes and embeddings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or work experience equivalency
- Located in the United States and can work without sponsorship
- Competitive salary and a monthly gain-sharing bonus based on revenue growth
- Group Healthcare, Health Savings Account, 401k retirement plan, and more
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic results-oriented work environment
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work-from-home (remote)
Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell pro-grade heating and cooling units directly to homeowners. As a team of forward-thinking innovators, we are working to provide intelligent HVAC solutions to homeowners in a way that:
- Leads Americans away from using low efficiency and non-renewable HVAC appliances and towards high efficiency and all-electric ones, a key requirement for reducing the country’s dependency on fossil fuels and to slow global warming;
- Provides a shopping experience for customers that’s so easy it’s almost fun, having them exclaim “wow!”, enabled through extreme operational competency; and
- Prioritizes a harmonious win for all parties mutually: customers, team members, company and the environment.
Learn more and view all openings at: careers.alpinehomeair.com