Jan 13, 2024 - Zingtree is hiring a remote Senior Product Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Zingtree is the next gen, AI-powered no code CX workflow automation platform that reimagines customer experience operations for top CX leaders. With over 600 customers, including global enterprises like Groupon, SharkNinja, and Intuit, Zingtree transforms self-service, uncovers and implements automation opportunities, and makes every customer service agent an expert.
Zingtree is on the hunt for a strategic and experienced Senior Product Manager to expand and enhance our portfolio of CX workflow AI products. In this role, you'll drive the development of new products that deliver unmatched experiences and ROI to our customers and accelerate our base of existing AI products. Your focus will be on deeply understanding our customers, prospects, and partners, and pinpointing the opportunities Zingtree should pursue.
This role demands excellent interpersonal skills, deep knowledge of AI/ML technology, a background in the call center and CX industry, understanding the competitive arena and market trends, and the ability to make data-backed decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Spearhead the creation of new products and features that exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering team to bring new products to market and to enhance existing products and features.
- Dive deep into understanding Zingtree's customer base.
- Craft business plans for fresh opportunities.
- Engage effectively with diverse individuals and roles.
- Listen keenly to stakeholder feedback.
- Stay at the forefront of AI/ML technology trends, with a focus on foundational models and conversational AI.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and key market shifts.
- Base your business decisions on rigorous data and research.
- 5-7 years of experience in roles like Product Manager or Technical Product Manager.
- Proven ability to execute and collaborate with technical teams.
- History of developing and launching successful B2B products.
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques, foundational models, and ML/AI technology.
- Business savvy with robust strategic, analytical, and technical acumen.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Expertise in SaaS, CX, and Call Center industries.
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75%-80% of dependent premiums on most health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- 401K plans - Add to your retirement planning (no employer matching at this time)
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off for parents to spend time with their new child
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere
- Co-Working Reimbursement - Expense up to $200 a month on co-working space
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $500 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
- Lead with action: We are doers. We move fast with purpose, fearlessly blaze new trails, and fail fast and learn quickly, to achieve positive outcomes for our customers and the business.
- People really matter: We win as a team. We care about all humans—our customers and our employees—achieving professional greatness and making a meaningful impact on the world.
- Ownership leads to results: When we say we’ll deliver, we deliver. We act responsibly with integrity, high standards, and hold ourselves accountable to the results of our actions.
- Expertise creates value: We are learners. We continuously build and share knowledge, invest in growing ourselves, and put expertise into action to fully realize our potential and goals.
- Transparency builds trust: We respectfully tell it as it is. We are direct, honest, and open with the information that matters, and communicate in a caring way that builds stronger trusted relationships with each other.