Jan 13, 2024 - Mimica Automation is hiring a remote Senior Enterprise Account Executive. 📍Location: USA.
What we are building
Mimica's mission is to accelerate the discovery and deployment of automation with AI.
Our first product, Mapper, learns patterns from employee clicks and keystrokes, identifies key steps, decisions and repetition, and generates “blueprints” for automation. Today, it supports RPA teams, that build software bots for repetitive computer tasks such as data entry, form completion and claim processing. Alongside creating process maps for automation, we've introduced Miner, for automation, we have launched a companion tool, Miner, which helps enterprises identify and prioritize automation opportunities.
What you will own
As a member of our expanding GTM team, your mission will be to help us scale our early commercial success and further our revenue growth. You will strategically identify new business opportunities, move prospects through the funnel and do whatever is needed to win deals, drive adoption and expansion within large enterprise customers and improve our process for the next wave of growth.
Part of your day-to-day
- Partnering with Solution Engineers, BDRs, Account Managers, and senior management to define territory and account strategies.
- Owning multi-level and multi-channel prospecting and stakeholder engagement, navigating POCs and driving Legal/Procurement processes to completion.
- Developing bespoke collateral such as demos, sales decks, case studies, etc., and refining messaging to resonate with target and prospect accounts.
- Coaching team members and sharing domain knowledge through documentation, workshops and learning/training sessions.
- Regularly tracking, assessing, and updating data such as pipeline, opportunity, and potential deal size to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Building a strong understanding of our products and the Intelligent Automation landscape, and helping constantly iterate on our Go-To-Market plans and processes.
- Background in hunting, qualifying, developing/optimizing pipelines and running efficient sales processes involving complex negotiations and bespoke commercial agreements.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding quota ($1M+ ARR), landing new logos and closing enterprise software/SaaS deals with large ACV.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively build a business case around identified pains and provide tailored solutions with measurable business value.
- Superior communication and relationship-building skills – delivering impactful demos and presentations, influencing decision-makers at all levels and nurturing Champions.
- Desire to continuously learn and improve yourself and your environment.
- Experience in successfully introducing products to the market.
- Firm grasp of advanced sales techniques and methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Challenger Sales and Customer-Centric Selling (CCS).
- Knowledge of automation/RPA, process mining or related markets.
- Comfortable working within high-growth environments – delivering value quickly and iteratively.
- Experience as an early sales hire at a startup – developing the core sales process and strategy.
This role can either be fully remote depending on which US state you live in, or based in NYC with a hybrid schedule.
We take a structured approach to determining compensation, leveraging our internal framework, market insights, and candidate skills and experience level. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer retirement and healthcare benefits and ample paid time off, as well as valuable non-monetary perks such as flexible schedules and location, end-to-end ownership and the opportunity to contribute to projects that are poised to shape the future of work.