Jan 15, 2024 - Tiger Analytics is hiring a remote Associate Director - Analytics Consulting. 📍Location: USA.
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI. Our business value and leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for someone with a good blend of business consulting skills and a data analytics background. If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems in Pharma and Lifescience domain
- Work directly with client stakeholders to translate business problems into high-level analytics solution designs
- Knowledge of advanced analytics approaches and methodologies and best practices of leveraging data to drive informative decisions
- Proficiency in using advanced analytics to drive business value including ROI/value assessment, digital KPI tracking, campaign measurement, etc
- Experience leveraging complex data to drive business decisions, hands on experience in data science methodologies (predictive analytics, machine learning, patient level data triggers) using R, Pytong, Databricks and deep knowledge of Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau for visualization.
- Fluency with pharma data sources such as Veeva and IQVIA (Plantrak, LAAD, PE, etc) including RWD sources such as TriNetX, Flatiron, Optum, Komodo etc.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues & mitigate risks
- Experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders.
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value
- Participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and develop plans to help operationalize analytics solution
- 10-16 years of professional work experience with at least 7 years in data analytics
- Ability to engage with executive/VP level stakeholders from client’s team to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Solid understanding of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with analytic tools like R & Python & visualization tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work experience
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.