Aimpoint Digital is a leading, data and analytics consulting firm. We're a dynamic team committed to solving our client's most challenging business problems in partnership with the industry's most innovative software providers.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Machine Learning Engineer with background in Generative AI and Large Language Models (LLMs) to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be instrumental in developing and optimizing cutting-edge AI models and AI-based products, with a strong focus on generative technologies and natural language processing.
- Develop, test, and optimize Generative AI models, LLMs, and general ML models
- Conduct research to stay up to date with the latest advancements in ML, AI, and relevant fields, and inform the team of your findings, ensuring our projects and products benefit from the latest innovations
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in the design, development, and deployment of new technologies
- Collaborate effectively with a team of dedicated professionals including data scientists, data engineers, and product managers
- Clearly communicate complex concepts to various stakeholders, tailoring the communication style to the audience's needs
- Master’s/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, or STEM related field
- Working knowledge of Generative AI is required
- Experience in backend software development, knowledge of common frameworks and technologies is required (frontend and middleware a plus)
- Proven experience in developing and deploying Machine learning models is required, with preferable experience in Large Language Models or Generative AI solutions
- Strong expertise in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Strong software engineering background, with proficiency in languages such as Python, Java, or C++
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with NLP tools and technologies
- Willingness to travel approximately 1-3 times per quarter
This position is fully-remote within the continental US; however, Atlanta-based applicants will have the opportunity to work in our new headquarters in Sandy Springs, GA.