Jan 20, 2024 - Huawei Telekomünikasyon Dış Ticaret Ltd is hiring a remote Product Manager FG. 📍Location: Turkey.
We are looking for JR. Product Manager for Petal Search in Turkey. As the core part of the HMS ecosystem, the Petal search is the global engine, based on the AI advantages of Huawei CBG technology. The global organization of the search product team provides a broad platform for improving individual capabilities and global view, communicating with global partners and local colleagues, working and learning with industry-leading search talent.
- Build and own a batch of compelling product feature for Petal Search
- Stay up-to-date on customer needs and market trends
- Take charge of market insight, competitive product analysis, and end user requirement analysis and prioritization for search vertical products (such as Healthcare, Wellness, Entertainment, Sports, Education..etc), 2B Ecosystem Platform (Integration with vertical industry)
- Take charge of search product roadmap management, business model design, and third-party CP ecosystem cooperation to build competitive search products.
- Take charge of new product search, design new features and promote product iteration implementation in cross-product teams.
- Design key experience and performance indicators, and drive users to understand search intentions and continuously improve search algorithms.
- Undertake user satisfaction KPIs, explore potential user requirements and product improvement directions through data analysis, and improve user satisfaction.
- Organization, coordination, and teamwork capabilities, strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills, and excellent spoken English.
- Candidates with experience in Product Management is preferred.
- · New graduated with Product Management experience · Familiar with Internet technologies and data analysis capabilities. · Analytical capabilities and decision-making driven by data, able to manage product experience and performance qualitatively and quantitatively. · Product design capabilities, able to identify users' real requirements, be able to independently complete tasks such as PRD, UX design, requirement data definition, and data dotting design. · Have success cases of market insight, competitive product analysis, charter initiation, roadmap management, and business model design.