Jan 20, 2024 - Civox is hiring a remote Director of Growth, United States. 📍Location: USA.
Director of Growth, United States
Join Civox: Pioneering AI in Politics
Civox, the trailblazer in Political Artificial Intelligence Technology, is searching fora Director of Growth to run our expansion in the United States. This pivotal role offers the chance to be part of a company that's reshaping political engagement through cutting-edge technology.
You can read more about Civox and its products on Politico, Reuters, or Forbes.
- Drive sales and growth within the U.S. market, focusing on political campaigns and causes.
- Utilize your existing network and expertise in political sales to maximize Civox's impact in key elections.
- Build and manage a robust Sales and Account team to sustain and enhance our market presence.
- Proven experience in sales, particularly within the political campaign technology sector.
- A deep understanding of the Democratic campaign ecosystem.
- A track record of entrepreneurial or political success, with a willingness to engage in hands-on sales efforts.
- Open to candidates with diverse backgrounds who bring a fresh perspective to our mission.
What We Offer:
- A fully remote, full-time position.
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the forefront of AI and politics.
- A chance to contribute to a high-growth environment with significant rewards.
Please apply at civox.com/jobs or email hr [at] civox.org with any questions or referrals. We're happy to help! Please include a detailed cover letter outlining why you're excited about this particular job.
We are open to hiring candidates from all manner of diverse backgrounds. If in doubt, send us an email to ask a question.
While this job is fully remote, you will be expected to be online and available during East Coast business hours. This job is likely to involve travel. It may also involve some amount of public / press exposure.
Civox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and business needs, and not on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.