Jan 22, 2024 - Sofka is hiring a remote Collibra Data Quality Specialist. 📍Location: Colombia.
Are you looking for challenges and a place where you can find a close working environment while constantly learning?
We are a company with a clear purpose: "to take care of our environment by multiplying successful experiences".
Get ready and be part of this adventure!
What will you find?
- Professional and personal challenges.
- A team connected to growth.
- A team where your physical and mental well-being is important.
- A culture of continuous improvement, fresh and collaborative where you can find an opportunity and people willing to support you.
- Our KaizenHub program where you can grow and develop your talents, where it will be a challenge and a game, accompanied by constant feedback from your leaders, mentoring, and coaching by Sofka U. Bring out your best potential!
- Programs aimed at empowering your competencies, living daily continuous improvement, and promoting your physical and emotional well-being. They are called Happy Kaizen and WeSofka, where you will have different benefits that you will acquire over time, such as health policies for you, your family and pets, potentiate your second language (English), savings with purpose, gym, and more.
What are we looking for?
Enthusiastic professionals in the field of Collibra Data Quality, adept at navigating the intricacies of data management and quality assurance. Passionate about leveraging Collibra's tools and solutions, dedicated to implementing and maintaining data quality standards. Collaborative individuals who thrive on problem-solving within a team-oriented environment and are committed to continuous improvement.
If you have at least FIVE (5) YEARS of experience in Collibra Data Quality or a related field, and the following requirements:
- Experience implementing Collibra Data Quality
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Running the out-of-the-box AI/ML features such as Pattern detection, outliers, duplicates, etc.
- Being able to implement custom DQ rules
- Knowledge of the DQ issue process in Collibra DQ
- English level (B2 or above)
APPLY, we have an opportunity for you!
- Indefinite term contract, we love long-term relationships so we want you to be part of this family for a long time.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, we like you to work remotely! But if you are located in Medellin and Bogota we want you to work two days a month from home Sofka, looking to generate SYNERGIES and STRENGTHEN bonds with your team, plus you share a nice lunch .... And why not? a drink to refresh you. Additionally, if you want to go more days to the office you will have your lunch reserved for that day.
- Looking for professional growth? You can design your career plan according to what you are looking for and what you want to project yourself.